Comments Thread For: Orlando Salido: I Knew That I Had To Knock Juanma Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
    2 words...... Bob Arum

i agree big time lol.....good for bob, one of his investments just went out the drain.....

Comment

Now, that's a warrior! Salido had Juanma from the jump. What the hell was Juanma doing the first half of the fight not throwing and pulling out the shoulder roll? It was clear that he was intimidated and not himself. I guess I can't blame him though. As soon as he started to let his punches go he got clocked hard like the first fight. Good stoppage by the ref. Bad sportsmanship by Juanma afterwards. I expect that he will lose some fanbase, not because of the loss, but because he is an idiot. That one tirade last night makes Victor Ortiz sound like a scholar.

Comment

Props to Salido. Classic blueprint for beating an aggressive puncher: granite chin, stamina for days and balls to the wall mentality. Good **** Siri!

Comment

I already talked about the Juanma vs Salido 2. Howvever, I am going to cover this one again. I am Puertorican but I have to say that Juanma is not the same fighter. I have not seemed a resilient Juana that used to be boxing and giving his foes a bad night. I do understand that he is having problems within his family. However, a good fighter should focus in his mistakes therefore he could make a better fight. My opinion is that Juanma should retire or he should change his trainer. Salido is a good fighter and I will strongly recommend him to stay as featherweight champion and strongly defend his title.

Comment

Salido has got his number that's for sure i think Lopez's confidence was destroyed after the first fight he never really looked confident in the build up.

Comment

This was not a great fight as most people are saying, it was entertaining which is different, both guys suck, juanma sucks the most, the seems like he doesn't know the meaning of the word "jab" , he doesnt even throw combinations but just swings around and throws a straight right now and then. On a side note, I don't believe how much concepcion has decaded, props to Garcia, I hope salido gives him a shot and doesn't start fighting bums in mexico again.

Comment

Those scorecards while ridiculous are not surprising. And that's pretty sad that we as fans have come to expect this type of bs in boxing.

Comment

Agree, the guy is a complete fool and I have no pitty for him. If he couldn't give salido props for the ass whooping he gave him, then he should've just kept his mouth shut.

Comment

It's not a suprise but it's still freaking disturbing that cards like this continue to happen. HOW is JuanMa winning? HOW? HOW? HOW? Disgusting.

Comment

this proves to all the *******s that poochiao lost to marquez. bob arum always has the fix in. but, he makes it close on the cards so he can just say it was a competitive fight and couldve gone either way.

Comment

Working...
                      X