No announcement yet.

Question about attending big fight Weigh-ins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about attending big fight Weigh-ins

How early do you usually have to get to the arena for a big fight weigh-in such as Pacquiao or Mayweather to ensure you can make it in before it fills up? I want to attend the Pac-JMM weigh-in but at the same time don't wanna sit around and wait for too long, my time in Vegas is limited and precious!

The weigh-in starts at 3:00 PM PST. I was thinking of getting there 1-1.5 hours in advance. Think I will be safe?
    Last edited by Double_L; 11-08-2011, 04:53 PM.

Get there in the morning if you can. Lines get crazy bro. One time I arrived like 2 hours early and it was so full that I cut right in front of someone in line. He cursed me out but Ijust ignored it.

Comment

Originally posted by Double_L View Post
      How early do you usually have to get to the arena for a big fight weigh-in such as Pacquiao or Mayweather to ensure you can make it in before it fills up? I want to attend the Pac-JMM weigh-in but at the same time don't wanna sit around and wait for too long, my time in Vegas is limited and precious!

The weigh-in starts at 3:00 PM EST. I was thinking of getting there 1-1.5 hours in advance. Think I will be safe?
      Trust me you can’t go wrong arriving at least 2 hours or so earlier. I went to the Manny/Cotto fight weigh-in and if it wasn’t for me bumping into Dougie Fischer and giving me a shortcut to get in line I don’t know how long I would have waited on line.

Another reason to get there early is because the weigh-in is free to the public and seating is first come first serve, so make a b-line for the front row first chance you get…

Comment

The weigh-in starts at 3:00 PM EST. I was thinking of getting there 1-1.5 hours in advance. Think I will be safe?
        um I don't think it's 3 pm EST

here is from the fight week schedule the media gets

2:30 p.m.
        Official Weigh-In - Open to the public!

Televised Undercard Fighters

3:00 p.m.
        Main Event

that being said I would get there at 11ish to ensure you get a spot

yeah Manny weigh ins are that frenzied

Comment

Just recently Moved to Vegas and wanna go to the weigh in. Do you pay to get in or do you just show up and they let a certain amount of people in.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post

here is from the fight week schedule the media gets

Official Weigh-In - Open to the public!

Televised Undercard Fighters

3:00 p.m.
            Main Event

that being said I would get there at 11ish to ensure you get a spot

yeah Manny weigh ins are that frenzied
            I am so glad you entered this thread you are like an encyclopedia of knowledge when it comes to this ****!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
              Whoops I meant to type PST but instead I wrote EST for some reason. Corrected and thanks for the info!

Comment

Originally posted by jai mari078 View Post
                Just recently Moved to Vegas and wanna go to the weigh in. Do you pay to get in or do you just show up and they let a certain amount of people in.
                it's free and it's generally limited to one end of the arena so it holds about 2000 people so get there early

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
                  I am so glad you entered this thread you are like an encyclopedia of knowledge when it comes to this ****!!!
                  anytime bro

Comment

Working...
                  X