Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alvarez vs Kirkland on May/Pac Undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

golden boy will never let alvarez fight kirkland. kirkland has way too much determination.

Comment

I love that fight for the undercard for Pac vs May for May 5th what else you guys got.

Comment

That **** ain't no undercard fight...FTR Canelo picks Kirkland apart...I guarantee that fight gets made next year

Comment

Sounds like a great idea, but Canelo would probably think he deserves to headline the card.

Comment

i dont get this whole angulo is a power puncher crap, angulo never had one punch power he did his damge as rds went on to get the ko, so iam still not sold on kirk yet and against a heavy technician puncher he is getting koed. canelo doest have the staimina to go 12rd but he does have punch power and with the openings kirk gave angulo he would get knocked out cold.

Comment

Don't say Kirkland destroys Canelo just because he destroyed Angulo... they are two VERY different fighters. Angulo just throws punches until something lands and has no defense or speed. Canelo is a counter pucher and will wait until you make a mistake. His defense is so-so and getting better, his speed is average, but he definitely won't gas himself out. Angulo was taylor made for Kirkland. I think Canelo has a good chance of beating Kirkland. Whether or not Golden Boy lets him fight Kirkland is another story...

Comment

Originally posted by Shogunofharlem1 View Post
                I still think Canelo smashes him and I still think canelo is alot of hype. Any slick boxer or accurate puncher is still gonna smash kirklands baby chin.
                Couldn't agree more.

Comment

I didn't see this thread but dude I'm thinking the same thing. That would be classic.

Comment

to the lames that dont know how to read complaining mand pac aint happening. read clearly what i posted "imaginary" go back to school nd get your bachelors lames.

kirkland went 8 rds vs angulo throwing constantly.
                    he can go 12 w moderate punches especially now eing trained by anne wolfe.
                    angulo is great even tho he lost to cintron nd he whooped him.
                    canelo needs his ass whooped for fighting complete bums nd street brawling midgets. kirkland nd wolfe! lets go!

Comment

Working...
                    X