Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prime Tyson would slipped the jab and once inside it'd be TKO

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      yes...im also aware guys like Lewis, Smith and Tucker (although they lost) were able to give Mike problems

you can still lose to Mike but if you have those attributes, as does Wlad, you CAN give Mike issues in the ring...
      Tyson was way past prime against Lewis.
      Smith doesnt fit that catagory to me and ran the entire fight.
      Tucker Ill sort of give you, but Tyson pretty much dominated that fight and showed his improvements over that kind of fighter a few months later against Biggs and Williams, who he easily dispatched. hell, he even carried Biggs because of bad blood and to beat him up more.

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
        Tyson won by a blow out against these guys, he never lost a round and was never troubled. The only reason they survived was because they ran. And when he fought Lewis he way past his prime.

dude, Tyson was blowing EVERYone out in under 5 rounds...those guys survived because they jabbed and leaned on Mike

i'm not saying Wlad could do it for 12rounds but all im saying is that he possesses the tools that other Tyson opponents had that did better than getting steamrolled

Wlad's chin might betray him in a Tyson fight...Vitali on the otherhand, probably whoops him

Comment

Originally posted by Steak View Post
          Tyson was way past prime against Lewis.
          Smith doesnt fit that catagory to me and ran the entire fight.
          Tucker Ill sort of give you, but Tyson pretty much dominated that fight and showed his improvements over that kind of fighter a few months later against Biggs and Williams, who he easily dispatched. hell, he even carried Biggs because of bad blood and to beat him up more.

i would say Wlad is a tad better than Tucker, Smith and Biggs agree?

Comment

i would say Wlad is a tad better than Tucker, Smith and Biggs agree?
            yes, I would.
            I would also say that Tyson is better than anyone Wladimir faced, so were right back into nowhere land.

the point was that stylistically Tyson DID show he could deal with tall fighters with a good jab...after dealing with Tucker and Smith(in pretty much shutouts) he easily demolished Biggs and Williams without any sort of problems. and thats the version of Tyson Im putting up against Wladimir.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
              ...post prison Tyson gets layed out by BOTH bros...Tyson from '87-'89 gets inside on BOTH bros and wreck shop
              Short, sweet and to the point...just like a patented '87-'89 Tyson hook to the body, uppercut to the chin on said K brother. Make that both K brothers....

Comment

Originally posted by Steak View Post
                yes, I would.
                I would also say that Tyson is better than anyone Wladimir faced, so were right back into nowhere land.

the point was that stylistically Tyson DID show he could deal with tall fighters with a good jab...after dealing with Tucker and Smith(in pretty much shutouts) he easily demolished Biggs and Williams without any sort of problems. and thats the version of Tyson Im putting up against Wladimir.

i hate fantasy fights...its one big circle...nice chatting wit ya, Steak...i'm gonna go back to clowning Larry now

Comment

dude, Tyson was blowing EVERYone out in under 5 rounds...those guys survived because they jabbed and leaned on Mike

i'm not saying Wlad could do it for 12rounds but all im saying is that he possesses the tools that other Tyson opponents had that did better than getting steamrolled

Wlad's chin might betray him in a Tyson fight...Vitali on the otherhand, probably whoops him
                  looking at david haye, an the right hand that he landed in the 12 that clearly had rocked. Tyson could punch much faster and much more harder than Haye, but most importantly he had amazing combinations. Can you honestly say that if Haye could land 4 bombs in a row that wlad would have been standing?

Vitali is much tougher, but he dosn't have the offensive capabilities to trouble Tyson. He's to slow and his left hand down to his hip leaves him open for Tyson's springing left hook. He just hasen't been tested yet, there was a moment in the Lewis fight where LL unloaded a huge uppercut and Vitali was almost ready to go! Tyson would have eventually stopped him.

Comment

Tyson 86-89 has Wlad unconcious within 3 Rounds and Vitali in the 4th Round or less.

That's being kind to the Klitschko's.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
                      Tyson 86-89 has Wlad unconcious within 3 Rounds and Vitali in the 4th Round or less.

That's being kind to the Klitschko's.
                      that's being to generous to Wlad, and maybe a tad to harsh on Vitali

Comment

Working...
                      X