Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

some times you just got to lace them up...cause talk is cheap!(video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some times you just got to lace them up...cause talk is cheap!(video)

okay so my friend starts talking mad trash one day about how he would "destroy me" if we were to ever fight. it was taken to a level were it became straight up disrepect. I'm not much for talk so i offer to lace them up.

I got less tha 6 months mma training which i use just to stay in shape but havent been to the gym in about 5 months and I dont think i have broken a sweat since then, so I know i looked bad! real bad. no footwork, ****** head movement,etc(im in all black)

and sorry for the broken footage the camera people were not the best.we where in the living room because it was raining out side.

and im not posting this to be cool and act tough...this **** is just funny as hell.

Originally posted by thequester View Post
    okay so my friend starts talking mad trash one day about how he would "destroy me" if we were to ever fight. it was taken to a level were it became straight up disrepect. I'm not much for talk so i offer to lace them up.

I got less tha 6 months mma training which i use just to stay in shape but havent been to the gym in about 5 months and I dont think i have broken a sweat since then, so I know i looked bad! real bad. no footwork, ****** head movement,etc(im in all black)

and sorry for the broken footage the camera people were not the best.we where in the living room because it was raining out side.

and im not posting this to be cool and act tough...this **** is just funny as hell.

lol he was open to that counter left hook the WHOOLE TIME !

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
      lol he was open to that counter left hook the WHOOLE TIME !
      I know i missed alot of opportunities.

Comment

I know i missed alot of opportunities.
        next time throw that left hook and straight right and double jab to keep him off.. ala him being mosley and you being floyd also he punches like a sissy

Comment

y'all are gay as f'uck.

Comment

Two grown men having a boxing match, in the living room, in front of your wife and kid.

At least you won. I'm sure you're very proud of yourself seeing as how you posted this on the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
              Two grown men having a boxing match, in the living room, in front of your wife and kid.

At least you won. I'm sure you're very proud of yourself seeing as how you posted this on the internet.
              well if your friend is talking sht saying how hes gonan destroy you and you take the air out of his lungs and embarass him wouldnt you feel proud ? i sure would lol

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
                next time throw that left hook and straight right and double jab to keep him off.. ala him being mosley and you being floyd also he punches like a sissy
                well i backed up on purpose. first to gas him out and second to show him he aint got ****, like you said he punches like a sissy. i could have done a lot better job at covering up though.
                he talked so much trash about knocking me out i wanted to show him I could "take all he had"

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post

first, did you see a kid? no because there wasnt one in the room. second not my wife. third, damn right im proud of my self!

Comment

the fightmatric stats

Q:
                    punches thrown-16
                    punches landed -13
                    accuracy-81.25%
                    head shots landed -12
                    body shots landed-1

rob:
                    punches thrown-33
                    punches landed-7
                    accuracy-21.21%
                    head shots landed-1
                    body shots landed-6

the funniest part was that my boy was curbed out on the couch for 4 or 5 hours with a busted nose and his right eye swollen shut complaiing about seeing doubles. that last right was the one that realy did him in.

Comment

Working...
                    X