Collapse
No announcement yet.

More Exciting Boxer: Tyson or Pacman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i never seen pac KO somebody the way Tyson done to berbick. that is the greatest KO of all time in my mind...

Comment

Originally posted by photomane View Post
      Who would you rather watch live in their prime?

Mike because he's a heavyweight so it's a more ferocious bout. Can Mike make Floyd Jump out of his seat? I know Pac can.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneBum View Post
        i never seen pac KO somebody the way Tyson done to berbick. that is the greatest KO of all time in my mind...
        Mike Tyson was one of the most exciting fighters in the history of boxing.

I'm not taking anything away from Pac, but you can't pick Pac over Tyson imo.

Tyson all the way.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneBum View Post
          havent seen pac koing hatton in 2?...........lol

Comment

I like both, but I think you have to be dellusional to pick pac over Iron Mike

Comment

On a fight by fight basis, I'd pick Tyson. I love the brutal ko's, but overall, I'd pick Pac for the excitement he brings over all types of opponent.

Comment

Tyson... that is all

Comment

Tyson for the win.

Comment

Mike Tyson

Comment

No contest, Iron Mike brought boxing back in a big, big way. His fights elevated the sport in a way that people hadnt seen since Ali.

Long, long after his prime his fights were still a huge deal, right up to his last.

Comment

Working...
                      X