Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calzaghe is perhaps the greatest boxer to lace a pair of gloves in the last 50 years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol duran shouldnt even be mentioned in the same breath as Calzaghe.
    Duran is overrated and lost to every decent fighter he ever faced
    Duran overrated? Lol. Duran lost to every decent fighter he ever faced? Is Leonard not even a decent fighter then?

Shut up

Comment

Originally posted by The_One77 View Post
      ATG Roy Jones defeated
      ATG Bernard Popkins defeated

Name a resume with 2 names greater than those two?
      You cant, Joe is supreme, the best, the ****!n man in all regards whether it was defense or offense and a legacy that will last in the hearts of true boxing fans in years to come.

The haters have forever been silenced now and no USA, puerto rican, mexican, chinese boxer would of beaten this man.
      46 have tried and 46 have failed, he is truly a champion among champions but more importantly a man among men.

46-0-0
      GOAT
      We'll miss you champ

Roy Jones & Bernard Hopkins still rank above him due to their accomplishments!
      i said it before joe calzaghe is gonna look back and be disapointed at his legacy. he will not be as revered in history as he tries to think. maybe not now but in 5 or 10 years we will see where he's ranked.

Comment

a true calzaghe diehard fan you are mate... well, he is one of the top 50... perhaps... but no way he is number one...

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          i like joe.

just stating the truth.
          I know you are. Sometimes the truth can be harsh.

Comment

Calzaghe is perhaps the greatest to lace a pair of gloves in the last 50 years? I am not very sure about that... I think he is not even the greatest this decade...

Comment

Originally posted by The_One77 View Post
              ATG Roy Jones defeated
              ATG Bernard Popkins defeated

Name a resume with 2 names greater than those two?
              You cant, Joe is supreme, the best, the ****!n man in all regards whether it was defense or offense and a legacy that will last in the hearts of true boxing fans in years to come.

The haters have forever been silenced now and no USA, puerto rican, mexican, chinese boxer would of beaten this man.
              46 have tried and 46 have failed, he is truly a champion among champions but more importantly a man among men.

46-0-0
              GOAT
              We'll miss you champ

Green k for trying to keep Joes name alive on boxingscene... because clearly... no one care about him but you.

i'll look out for a similar post from you in a couple of weeks regarding Calzaghe yea? and i'll keep on giving you green k for GREAT EFFORT

Comment

Pretty ironic it's almost impossible to find the difference between a Troll and a Joe fan lol

Comment

No way Audley Harrison or Danny Williams should be up there, I would love to see a 3rd fight between them to decide who was better once and for all. What about Rogan?

Comment

hahaha lmfao

calzaghe isn't even the greatest british fighter the last 10 years.

pathetic.

hamed in a short time accomplished more.

lewis is heads and shoulders above sorry ass joe's career.

hatton if he wins in may will accomplish more in one fight than joe has done in his 16 year joke of a career.

LOL...... These are the types of posts that i love reading from you Tua.

Keep up the good work.

Comment

hahaha lmfao

calzaghe isn't even the greatest british fighter the last 10 years.

pathetic.

hamed in a short time accomplished more.

lewis is heads and shoulders above sorry ass joe's career.

hatton if he wins in may will accomplish more in one fight than joe has done in his 16 year joke of a career.
                      Agreed,

Infact, Hatton losing to Mayweather meant Hatton has accomplished alot more than Calzaghe has in his entire career imo. At least Hatton went Prime v Prime against a Proper Boxing champion.

Comment

Working...
                      X