No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: I Have Orders, Canelo Wants May Date

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YOUNG_BRICC View Post
    exactly,his ass needs american viewership else he aint nothing,he can take a seat cause hes not taking may 5th from floyd
    Else he ain't nothing? Do you not realize millions watch him fight on Mexican networks?

Comment

• Originally posted by YOUNG_BRICC View Post
      no its not idiot,,canelo is simply not a shotcaller like floyd is he doesnt hafe the drawing power that floyd has,

his ppv with angulo and lara bomb hard and mayweather contiue to pull in record numbers over 1 million homes
      Lmaol I think the idiot here is someone else. Canelo vs angulo and canelos vs lara never failed. It was a great success. For what they paid canelo they ended up winning. On the contrary floyd vs guererro and floyd vs maidana 1 was a fail on ppv.

Before dlh when was floyd getting 1 million buys?? Lmaol he didnt get them with guererro or came close and waht where maidana 1 numbers????

The bigger fight out there is Canelos vs Cotto pbf cant top that unless he fights Pac thats it.

Comment

• King Cotto. I suspect Money rematch in the offing

Comment

• I think Floyd is going to fight cotto or khan next but cotto is the bigger fight

Comment

• Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
            I think Floyd is going to fight cotto or khan next but cotto is the bigger fight
            For North America, yes, but you fail to realize the drawing power of the United Kingdom.

Comment

• If mayweather wants to fight on that date, he will. Quite simple

Comment

• ATG snake has spoken. Fmj can go beat on some women or something instead.

Comment

• They should settle it by who has the bigger fight.For example,Mayweather vs Khan or Cotto vs Canelo.Let the people decide which should be held on May 2nd. I'd rather the latter.

Comment

• Floyd will be fightng either amir khan or keith thurman in may.

Comment

• Money fights on that day period. Alvarez can take is asz over to hbo. Money and showtime have very good business with each other. And that BS about De la hoya hopes to continue the relationship with mayweather"as previuosly stated" will be over.boxing is on the verge of shooting itself in the foot again.

Comment

Working...
                      X