No announcement yet.

Nice Picture Of Cotto Staring At Margarito After The Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Yeah thats what Cotto and all his overexcited fans got robbed of potentially seeing.

Now you have to revel so hard in this hollow victory. Trying to convince everyone this was the kind of satisfying redemption you sought. When deep down....it isnt.
    Actually I'm very impressed with this win. Margarito punches were softer than my Grandma's in there. You mad Cotto made Tony his sparring partner?

Comment

Yeah thats what Cotto and all his overexcited fans got robbed of potentially seeing.

Now you have to revel so hard in this hollow victory. Trying to convince everyone this was the kind of satisfying redemption you sought. When deep down....it isnt.
      Are u just a mad margarito fan??? I'm fine with the win. Yeah it could have gone on to see Tony get punished some more but the docs stopped it. I just don't wanna hear any1 cry about Tony would have done this or that in the last 3 rds cuz he really wasn't.

Comment

• Every Cotto fans response "you're mad.....you're mad arent you??....PLEASE BE MAD!!"

Comment

Every Cotto fans response "you're mad.....you're mad arent you??....PLEASE BE MAD!!"
          U just called us over excited now we are mad?? Dude your the 1 that sounds pissed about the stoppage.

Comment

Why is it all Cotto fans can say is "you are butthurt"? Instead of actually talkin about the fight. Seriously, from the most butthurt group of fans to ever exist in boxing?

He tires. Everyone knows that. Tony landing a right and an uppercut right at the end of the round and Miguel was holding on. 3 rounds is a long time for Cotto to keep running.
            rrrright! CHEERIO MATE!

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
              U just called us over excited now we are mad?? Dude your the 1 that sounds pissed about the stoppage.
              Of course Im pissed about the stoppage. Because it was a bull***** stoppage. Along with all the other bull***** that happens in boxing. From Chisora getting robbed. Marquez not getting the decision. Mayweather sucker punching Ortiz. Hopkins quitting like a ho. Boxing is full of *****.

Sorry Ricans and Cotto fans, no matter how much you project, Im really not that upset that your boy got this hollow victory (which i expected), its just another example of the fans getting robbed. Its sad that this kinda ***** has become the norm now and people are just willing to accept it.

Comment

Working...
              X