Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone know what an Orange Joint has in it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone know what an Orange Joint has in it?

I went to Amsterdam and brought a couple of Orange joints in this shop. My mates told me it smelt like it had nothing in it (they dont smoke) but i don’t know anything about drugs a girl in a bar said they smelt kinda strong, has anyone done these before? I felt kinda dizzy and possibly stoned after smoking them, maybe i am a drugs light weight.

best bet is to ask Panda. Panda knows mary-jane. especially in amsterdam.

Comment

Well there is some orange kush out there however it doesn't taste or smell like oranges, it smells strong a fruity.

It's good stuff.

It could also be that somebody had somebody had a old batch of dry weed and wanted to freshen it up a little but. so he put orange peels in the same bag as the weed for a while It makes the bud smell but doesn't make it any better.

Or maybe he had some orange flavored rolling paper.

Comment

Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post
        Well there is some orange kush out there however it doesn't taste or smell like oranges, it smells strong a fruity.

It's good stuff.

It could also be that somebody had somebody had a old batch of dry weed and wanted to freshen it up a little but. so he put orange peels in the same bag as the weed for a while It makes the bud smell but doesn't make it any better.

Or maybe he had some orange flavored rolling paper.
        It didnt really smell of oranges tbh although the place stunk of weed so it was hard to tell, it was called an orange joint on there menu they also had blue joint and another colour. wasnt sure if anyone had tried them i no nothing about drugs.

Comment

Might be the strength of the joint? Goes blue, orange, red? Just guessing lol.

Comment

could be multiple things

-Orange Kush

-Orange Papers

-Weed packaged with Oranges (placing a piece of orange peel with dry weed with hydrate it a little and make it smell and taste like oranges)

my guess though that if it smelled strong it was probably orange kush.......probably more for the color than for the actual flavor

if our gonna get fruity with your weed......if you ever come across Raspberry Kush

buy every ****ing bit of it

Comment

Working...
            X