Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sturm vs Geale Early Results From Koenig Pilsener Arena

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sturm vs Geale Early Results From Koenig Pilsener Arena

Koenig Pilsener Arena, Oberhausen, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany - Nadia Raoui (15-1-1, 3KOs) won a ten round unanimous decision over Samson Tor Buamas (26-3, 11KOs) to retain the WIBA women's International flyweight championship.

[Click Here To Read More]

ref could have let it go on but i won't be too hard on him for that stoppage

chagaev got some work in. he was headhunting too much & could have went to the body more but other then that he got some good rounds in. he should fight fury next in november.

Comment

Nice job by Ruslan -- he'll KO Fury.

Comment

Well done to Geale a deseved win, but what was the scoring about?

Comment

Congrats to Geale. Martinez and Chavez would stop him though

Comment

I'm shocked Geale got the SD. When I heard the first score 116-112 for Sturm I figured he was getting the nod. I'll have to watch this one again on youtube cuz the german commentary threw me off a bit.

Comment

wooooooooooo well done Gealy very classy i thought the scores for Geale was the correct scoring he should go for the biggest fight out there which is the winner of chavez martinez to unify the division i really really hope this happens thats the one he deserves hes done the hard yards to get to that fight wooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                Koenig Pilsener Arena, Oberhausen, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany - Nadia Raoui (15-1-1, 3KOs) won a ten round unanimous decision over Samson Tor Buamas (26-3, 11KOs) to retain the WIBA women's International flyweight championship.

[Click Here To Read More]
                OK fight, decision is also ok...

I think both definitely don't belong in the Top5 at Middlewight so it is sad to see that a guy who is not even in the Top5 at Middleweight has TWO titles now. I would rank Martinez, Chavez, Golovkin, Pirog, Quillin and probably even a few others before them

Geale has good conditioning but gets hit way too often and doesn't punch all that hard himself.

Sturm just doesn't have the power to keep elite fighters off him that's the reason why he only fights guys who have no real punching power - his chin is not the strongest.

Sturm had a big mouth about Abraham but Abraham at least tried to fight the best in his divison (tried to get Pavlik at 60 and fought very good fighters at 68), which he did and came close - Sturm's career after De La Hoya was average at best. No real challenges and sub par performances against fighters who have no business been in the ring with a middleweight champ.

It is what it is

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
                  Well done to Geale a deseved win, but what was the scoring about?
                  116-112 STURM 116-112 GEALE 116-112 GEALE in a very close and good fight!!!

Comment

I hope in a rematch because i liked the fight but GEALE can also fight the winner of N'Djikam vs Quillin and unify WBA,IBF and WBO(PIROG has been stripped and the full champ is now N'Djikam.Anyway at the end of the day GEALE is undeafeted because MUNDINE's fight was a robbery.MARTINEZ ia at another level and he can beat GEALE by KO,i think the winner of N'Djikam and QUILLIN is the best of the division after MARTINEZ!!!COTTO could fight GEALE if he didn't sign with TROUT and become 4 divisions world champ because GEALE' style is perfect for COTTO!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X