Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The difference between simple elite & business elite, in my opinion however unpopular

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
    Name 1 147 bigger than Khan or even clearly superior~ excluding Top Rank guys.
    WRU 1 name~

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      They are forms of stoppage losses. Castillo had 4 prior to Floyd. But you call him 1 of of Floyd's best win. Over Wards top 2 wins of Kessler & Froch. That's idiotic $h!t from an idiot like you.
      This is where I'm getting at, is it not one of Floyd's best wins? Are you making an argument against that, because one could even argue that it's Floyd's best win. I'm confused here...

Comment

They are forms of stoppage losses. Castillo had 4 prior to Floyd. But you call him 1 of of Floyd's best win. Over Wards top 2 wins of Kessler & Froch. That's idiotic $h!t from an idiot like you.
        Yes, they are. So you've discovered that KO's and TKO's aren't the same thing now? ( )

Yeah, Castillo got stopped on cuts a few times when he was young and green mostly. He was a later bloomer I guess. It's happened to many fighters, great one's also.

What's important is he went on to have one of the best runs a Lightweight has had since perhaps Pernell Whitaker.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          Yes, they are. So you've discovered that KO's and TKO's aren't the same thing now? ( )

Yeah, Castillo got stopped on cuts a few times when he was young and green mostly. He was a later bloomer I guess. It's happened to many fighters, great one's also.

What's important is he went on to have one of the best runs a Lightweight has had since perhaps Pernell Whitaker.
          Especially Mexican fighters, plenty of which didn't have amateur backgrounds, and were forced to learn on the job.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
            This is where I'm getting at, is it not one of Floyd's best wins? Are you making an argument against that, because one could even argue that it's Floyd's best win. I'm confused here...
            After Bushbaby scans Boxrec and see's the KO loss's ( KO and TKO are the same, did you know?) that's all he needs to know.

His mind is made up then, that Froch and Kessler are better wins than Castillo.

Oh, and don't forget that they equal Pacquaio's wins over Barrera and Marquez.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
              No iron says that Neither Ward's win over Kessler nor Froch are better than Floyd's 1 good win over Castillo. I believe they are.

Comment

No iron says that Neither Ward's win over Kessler nor Froch are better than Floyd's 1 good win over Castillo. I believe they are.
                That might be because you're the same guy who doesn't know the difference between a KO and a TKO.

Comment

After Bushbaby scans Boxrec and see's the KO loss's ( KO and TKO are the same, did you know?) that's all he needs to know.

His mind is made up then, that Froch and Kessler are better wins than Castillo.

Oh, and don't forget that they equal Pacquaio's wins over Barrera and Marquez.

A ko loss & a tko loss are still ko losses. That's what I said. Ha ha all you like & call names, but Castillo has 4 ko losses whether they are tko's or ko's they are still ko losses.

Comment

A ko loss & a tko loss are still ko losses. That's what I said. Ha ha all you like & call names, but Castillo has 4 ko losses whether they are tko's or ko's they are still ko losses.
                    You can't be this stupid.

Unless you're mentally disabled, you simply cannot be that stupid.

Comment

That might be because you're the same guy who doesn't know the difference between a KO and a TKO.
                      A tko loss stands for technical knock out. Which is in fact still a ko loss. I didn't specify how he was ko'd technical or not. But that doesn't change the fact that they were all ko's, technical or otherwise. I'd change the argument to those specifics too if I was defending the (best Floyd wins) as you call them.

Comment

Working...
                      X