Former louisiana house of representative: How Zionists Divide and Conquer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Everybody that uses the word Zonist pretty is talking about every Jew

They see a jewish person on the street and call him a mother****er. They have no idea if their Zonist but haye him anyway because in your mind as well as everybody elses, zonists and jews go hand in hand

Everybody loves to say it on these forums, "I hate zonists, but i respect and admire jews".....yea ok

Comment

Comment

They see a jewish person on the street and call him a mother****er. They have no idea if their Zonist but haye him anyway because in your mind as well as everybody elses, zonists and jews go hand in hand

Everybody loves to say it on these forums, "I hate zonists, but i respect and admire jews".....yea ok
        you have gone quite mate lol

Comment

Believe the current vice president and former senator Joe Biden or Russian Crushin? **** that's a tough one.

Comment

WASHINGTON, Mar 29 (IPS) - IPS uncovered the remarks by Philip Zelikow, who is now the executive director of the body set up to investigate the terrorist attacks on the United States in September 2001 - the 9/11 commission - in which he suggests a prime motive for the invasion just over one year ago was to eliminate a threat to Israel, a staunch U.S. ally in the Middle East.

Zelikow's casting of the attack on Iraq as one launched to protect Israel appears at odds with the public position of President George W. Bush and his administration, which has never overtly drawn the link between its war on the regime of former president Hussein and its concern for Israel's security.

http://ipsnews.net/interna.asp?idnews=23083

http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&biw=1...7eb08ddfc4bc03

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post

Believe the current vice president and former senator Joe Biden or Russian Crushin? **** that's a tough one.

Comment

What are you arguing with me? i dont get it

Comment

What are you arguing with me? i dont get it
                The claim that Jew and Zionist are interchangeable.

Not every Zionist is a Jew and not every Jew is a Zionist. Jews just form the great majority of Zionist trash.

david777 just gave you video evidence of Jewish rabbis against Zionism and the Jewish state of Israel (direct from the texts of Torah), but since it's on youtube, you'd just disregard that.

Comment

Originally posted by dave777 View Post
                  WASHINGTON, Mar 29 (IPS) - IPS uncovered the remarks by Philip Zelikow, who is now the executive director of the body set up to investigate the terrorist attacks on the United States in September 2001 - the 9/11 commission - in which he suggests a prime motive for the invasion just over one year ago was to eliminate a threat to Israel, a staunch U.S. ally in the Middle East.

Zelikow's casting of the attack on Iraq as one launched to protect Israel appears at odds with the public position of President George W. Bush and his administration, which has never overtly drawn the link between its war on the regime of former president Hussein and its concern for Israel's security.

http://ipsnews.net/interna.asp?idnews=23083

http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&biw=1...7eb08ddfc4bc03
                  It's no surprise to me that the primary factor of the preemptive strike and subsequent war on Iraq was because of factors other than Bush's reason of "Saddam gots them WMD's".

Comment

People are so stupid.

Zionism doesn't equal ALL JEWS.

Zionism means zionism. There's plenty of good jews that don't subscribe to zionism.

Comment

It's no surprise to me that the primary factor of the preemptive strike and subsequent war on Iraq was because of factors other than Bush's reason of "Saddam gots them WMD's".
                      Israel has attacked the USA many time but nothing is done about it. I have checked what this bloke David Duke has said and its spot on. If you search for lavon affair or uss liberty there is loads of stuff about it.

You want to get worried as Mossad may attack USA or UK and blame Iran, and get us to do their dirty work for them.

Last edited by dave777; 11-04-2010, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X