Is Floyd's head getting bigger? Roids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Head and body still look proportional.

Comment

Dont think Pac is on roids but his head no longer looks proportional to his body.

Comment

There is no evidence that Floyd is on roids, it seems like a desperation move by *******s to remove pressure from Pac's steroid allegations.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorillaz View Post
          I could swear Mayweather's head has gotten bigger over the years. And he's getting better physically with age. With the history of drug abuse in that family. I wouldn't be surprised if PBF's been on steroids for all his pro career.
          True Story!!!!!!!!!!! OMG look at the size of his head now compared to before on this side by side!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS TRUE GAYWEATHER IS ON ROIDS!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
            It could be hate but still a legitimate concern.

Floyd, even if most of us don't like him, is considered a pillar in the boxing world. If not for him, well that's according to him anyway, boxing will not be experiencing sort of revival now but with all these steroids and substance abuse accusations flying around, this will surely taint the sport.

So why cover someone up? I'm all for it actually whoever gets exposed for this kind of shenanigans.

Let us be vigilant about this, Floyd has been cherry picking opponents lately those who cannot hurt him and Pac has been challenging bigger guys too so as a sport afficionado, let us delve deeper into this matter at hand now before we all get suckered by all this hype of tainted GOATs.
            Mayweather isn't Boxing and he himself understand that.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
              There is no evidence that Floyd is on roids, it seems like a desperation move by *******s to remove pressure from Pac's steroid allegations.
              I hate Gayweather yes it's true.....and I dislike Pac......yes that is also true.....but in all fairness...........where exactly is the proof about Pac on Roids???????.......uh...yeah...huh????

Comment

yeah also if you want to talk about big heads, look no further than Manny Pac.

Comment

MMA fans most be laughing at all this.

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                    I hate Gayweather yes it's true.....and I dislike Pac......yes that is also true.....but in all fairness...........where exactly is the proof about Pac on Roids???????.......uh...yeah...huh????
                    I dont think Pac is on roids personally, but allegations have come from Kermit Cintrion, Paulie Malinaggi and Floyd Mayweather Sr.
                    There have been no legitimate allegations about Floyd doing roids from any source other than *******s on boxing forums.

Comment

yeah also if you want to talk about big heads, look no further than Manny Pac.
                      I dont think Pac is on roids personally, but allegations have come from Kermit Cintrion, Paulie Malinaggi and Floyd Mayweather Sr.
                      There have been no legitimate allegations about Floyd doing roids from any source other than *******s on boxing forums.

wow.......just wow........

Comment

Working...
                      X