No announcement yet.

I'm depressed. :(

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Organik View Post
    It went well man, I started out speaking Japanese, which was nerve racking because I haven't utilized Japanese in quite some time. However once I had started, the words flowed pretty well, and he resorted to English once I had introduced myself.

Basically, we just spoak rather briefly, and then he told me he was looking forward to meeting me in person this fall.
    Glad it went well!!

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
      I don't charge bitches Riz, but I should start homey.

I got hooked up by a co-worker from my previous job. No specific qualifications, although a degree and sales/mgmt experience is always a plus. Just gotta be trained bro.

I can do business anywhere I want. I rarely am sent somewhere. I just go where the **** the $ is. I try to stay w/in a 45 min drivin radius tho. Trainin is no biggie. More services you sell, more $ in your pocket, so why not learn the ****? And yea, some cats don't like sales cuz they feel bad bein told no. I never gave a **** cuz the services ain't mine. I just make the ****in presentation and answer the questions. Nothin personal, just doin my job...you know?
      Ahaha, yeah... I dunno if I could do that, I am just the type of person who would be too honest if ya get what I mean? I guess as you get older though you start caring less...

By training do you mean learning about a product or some ****?

And you didn't answer my other question...

Have you sold a boat for $7,000,000 after buying it for $5,000,000 and adding 3 bathrooms and 2 bedrooms too it?

Comment

when in between jobs, best bet is to sell some weed. gets you some paper while you are looking for something real. you get one customer and you're pretty much golden.

Comment

Originally posted by The Fix View Post
          when in between jobs, best bet is to sell some weed. gets you some paper while you are looking for something real. you get one customer and you're pretty much golden.
          What happened to the guy in your avvy? I know he died and used to post on here but do you know how he died? Just wondering as I see his pic in a lot of peoples avvy!

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
            Glad it went well!!
            Thanks, man.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
              What happened to the guy in your avvy? I know he died and used to post on here but do you know how he died? Just wondering as I see his pic in a lot of peoples avvy!
              Vehicular homicide.

There was an altercation at a lake, and some ***** jumped into his car and drove into a crowd, and is now doing time for murder. I read an article about it which was posted in another thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
                Ahaha, yeah... I dunno if I could do that, I am just the type of person who would be too honest if ya get what I mean? I guess as you get older though you start caring less...

By training do you mean learning about a product or some ****?

And you didn't answer my other question...

Have you sold a boat for $7,000,000 after buying it for $5,000,000 and adding 3 bathrooms and 2 bedrooms too it?
                I ain't gotta lie to clients Spacey. I could get fired for tellin em false ****. I just explain wtf it is they're gettin from us and how it works. And we guarantee a rate drop so it ain't hard at all. Without that, it might be a lil more difficult. Yea, for trainin you just read info and listen to tutorials on products/services.

And no, I ain't ventured into refurbishin luxury yachts for resale homey. I might get into that when I'm a lil older. I heard the yacht refurbishin industry can yield some very lucrative investments. You know who told me? Horus. And he's a genius so I'm sure he knows exactly what he's talkin about at all times. True story.

Comment

Originally posted by Organik View Post
                  Vehicular homicide.

There was an altercation at a lake, and some ***** jumped into his car and drove into a crowd, and is now doing time for murder. I read an article about it which was posted in another thread.
                  So they weren't trying to kill him, he was just in the crowd? That's ****ed up! R.I.P.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                    I ain't gotta lie to clients Spacey. I could get fired for tellin em false ****. I just explain wtf it is they're gettin from us and how it works. And we guarantee a rate drop so it ain't hard at all. Without that, it might be a lil more difficult. Yea, for trainin you just read info and listen to tutorials on products/services.

And no, I ain't ventured into refurbishin luxury yachts for resale homey. I might get into that when I'm a lil older. I heard the yacht refurbishin industry can yield some very lucrative investments. You know who told me? Horus. And he's a genius so I'm sure he knows exactly what he's talkin about at all times. True story.
                    Oh cool... sounds pretty cool.

Ahaha, yeah Horus explained about it... sounds like a legit thing to take up on, did you know that Floyd does that kinda stuff on his boats in an investment?

Imagine the commission you would get off a $7,000,000 boat!

You know you gotta trust Horus cause he deals with facts, not conspiracy theories...

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
                      Oh cool... sounds pretty cool.

Ahaha, yeah Horus explained about it... sounds like a legit thing to take up on, did you know that Floyd does that kinda stuff on his boats in an investment?

Imagine the commission you would get off a $7,000,000 boat!

You know you gotta trust Horus cause he deals with facts, not conspiracy theories...
                      That was hilarious when he posted yacht company brochures as 'proof' that a luxery boat is an investment.

Comment

Working...
                      X