Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao gets injured and the fight is ofif he doesnt stop playing bansketball

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny Pacquiao gets injured and the fight is ofif he doesnt stop playing bansketball

Not so fast boxing fans. I know, I know, that the fight is on, but if we the boxing fans do not convince Manny Pacquiao to stop playing basketball, he could get injured and the fight is off.

Manny has to realize that there is so much money involved here, not just from the fight purse, gate receipts, PPV revenue, but also indirect economic impact like overpriced and fully booked Las Vegas hotels, airline tickets, restaurants, etc. He should not be doing silly things at this time like playing basketball.

I hope a lot of people get to read this post and get the message to him.

lol he is a ****** it would be a good excuse for him aswell

Comment

Originally posted by jcruz65 View Post
      Not so fast boxing fans. I know, I know, that the fight is on, but if we the boxing fans do not convince Manny Pacquiao to stop playing basketball, he could get injured and the fight is off.

Manny has to realize that there is so much money involved here, not just from the fight purse, gate receipts, PPV revenue, but also indirect economic impact like overpriced and fully booked Las Vegas hotels, airline tickets, restaurants, etc. He should not be doing silly things at this time like playing basketball.

I hope a lot of people get to read this post and get the message to him.
      enjoy your ban!

Comment

Manny should definitely stop "trying" to play basketball.

Comment

Don't use the I word.

The I word is a bad word till May 2nd

It rhymes with hindered.

Comment

He is a grown man and he makes his own decisions. If he wants to play basketball he will. His close friend and trainer Roach is already telling him not to risk injury playing basketball and he will listen to Roach before he listens to fans he doesn't know. Just cross your fingers that he doesn't get injured because there is nothing we can do to prevent it.

Comment

Now that the contract has been signed, I think it's safe to say there will be no basketball.

Comment

I think you have a better shot at being banned than Pac being injured in basketball.

Call me crazy, but at least you call me.

Comment

He sucks at basketball anyway....well at that level

Comment

Originally posted by VasyLomachenko View Post
                    lol he is a ****** it would be a good excuse for him aswell
                    He is a very wealthy man who is loved by his countrymen. Not bad for a ******. I have never heard Pacquiao make any excuses ever for anything.

Comment

Working...
                    X