No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley Eyes Early 2013 Return, Picks Pacquiao To Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bradley Eyes Early 2013 Return, Picks Pacquiao To Win

BoxingScene.com recently caught up with WBO welterweight champion Timothy "Desert Storm" Bradley (29-0) who has been inactive since his controversial victory over Manny Pacquiao this past June.

The Southern California native missed out on a rematch with Pacquiao when the Filipino elected to face Juan Manuel Marquez for a fourth time instead. He was then offered a fight against IBF junior welterweight champ Lamont Peterson in December but elected to sit the year out in hopes of landing a bigger fight in early 2013.
    [Click Here To Read More]

elected to sit the year out in hopes of landing a bigger fight in early 2013.
    I hear Integrated PPV will put on anybody, there's your big shot, Timmy!

What an idiot. Your win over Manny is hollow, and the entire public knows it, and nobody wants to see you in a "big" fight.

Comment

nobody gives a **** about this guy, just retire already

Comment

Tim Bradley = Josh Clottey Version 2

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
          nobody gives a **** about this guy, just retire already
          are you talking about yourself in the third person about yourself?

it seems that way...

Comment

I know I'm supposed to appreciate the "skill" but I'm sorry, Bradley fights bore me to tears. If I never watch another fight involving Bradley or Alexander I will be perfectly happy.

Comment

You've gotta feel for Timmy. Margarito's rewarded with lucrative fights against Pacquiao and Cotto after going fully loaded. Bradley's on the gifted end of a bad decision and he's the pariah of boxing.

Comment

I totally understand what tim is saying. He got another chance, nobody really knows what lies ahead.

Comment

Messed up that people are mad at Bradley for a decision that he had nothing to do with.

Comment

Who cares

You are so insignificant no one cares if or when you fight..........You lost to PAC, and you knew it youir own comment was " I have to go home and watch the fight to see if I won"..........U s--k

Comment

Working...
                    X