Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UglyPug displays slick white boy feet!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
    Haha so Juan Manuel Marquez should wear a bra too? Saul Alvarez?

The best boxers (mexican) in the world wear these pants for boxing workouts.
    You don't get it.

You gotta keep them man boobs from bouncing up and down like that. You need a bra son. Keep them ******* in place, they're all over the screen

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      You don't get it.

You gotta keep them man boobs from bouncing up and down like that. You need a bra son. Keep them ******* in place, they're all over the screen

hahah. . I see solid pecs. . Muscles - something you wouldn't know anytihng about. . . Bahh why am I even entertaining somebody who can't even skip rope, and lives off welfare? It's the first of the month, your check will be in on Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
        I was taught that the tighter the better, the way you doing it is the way those dudes do it in "health clubs"

It still works but I think for Boxing the tighter the better.

here's a video of pacq jumping rope

I think the closer you hold your hands to your body you workout your core alot more, if you have it apart you just putting pressure on your arms.

dont listen to haters, atleast u trying to work out

Of course I'm not gonna look as good, and have the tehcnique of a guy who has been doing it for over two decades! But thanks for the video and advice, I'm going to start keeping the arms in closer.

Nah, men in health clubs don't go one foot at a time, or ahve rhythm;change it up, etc. . They jump WAY TOO HIGH two feet at a time.

Comment

hahah. . I see solid pecs. . Muscles - something you wouldn't know anytihng about. . . Bahh why am I even entertaining somebody who can't even skip rope, and lives off welfare? It's the first of the month, your check will be in on Monday.
          http://www.victoriassecret.com/bras

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

Trying waayy too hard lil fella! hahaha. . keep wearing oversized hats tilted to an angle like a lil wig-wig! HAHAHAH. . welfare check is in on monday!

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA This is the guy talking shyt. . YEAH I KNOW

Note: mods - im just returning fire. . he postd tihs pic voluntarily on here, and he began the flaming outside the dome. ..
            Last edited by TBear; 05-20-2016, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Soryr mods, just had to return fire proportionately . . He will now be ignored so I won't get banned by going too hard on the poor lil bugger. .

Comment

Trying waayy too hard lil fella! hahaha. . keep wearing oversized hats tilted to an angle like a lil wig-wig! HAHAHAH. . welfare check is in on monday!
                To squash this little beef you have with me, on Monday when I get my Welfare check, I will buy you a couple of Victoria's Secret bras. It will be the beginning of a new friendship. Point out the one's you like, my friend is a manager at a Victoria's Secret in New Jersey, she can get me a discount[Can't be spending that welfare money like that]. Don't worry I will tell her it's for my mom.

Come on, get me off ignore, let's be friends.

Comment

Haha nah I can't. . I'll get banned again cause you're too easy of a victim. . . . we all saw what happned last time. . Hahaha - even my enemies were laughing . . . It was too brutal. . MODS HAD TO THROW THE TOWEL IN! Haha even deleted the thunderdome thread it was so bad!

Glad the welfare check is coming in, though. . You can buy more oversized flat bill hats to tilt an an angle!

Oh yeah, I thought we weren't allowde to have ALT's?

Comment

What's with the ***gy tight pants?

Comment

you look like you're about to ride a horse

Comment

Working...
                      X