Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does DDub need to do to be elite in a non elite div?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does DDub need to do to be elite in a non elite div?

What does DDub need to do to be elite in a non elite div? I mean all the dude has done is fight everyone they put in front of him and KO'd them (one exception) ...with the bigger names to come...if he beats them ALL....would he then be ELITE??? maybe there I say ATG? or even if beats ALL of this weak ass div...(including the Klit) he wont' be considered as such because of the sh@it div? aka the Klit Illusion......

wachugot???

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post

What does DDub need to do to be elite in a non elite div? I mean all the dude has done is fight everyone they put in front of him and KO'd them (one exception) ...with the bigger names to come...if he beats them ALL....would he then be ELITE??? maybe there I say ATG? or even if beats ALL of this weak ass div...(including the Klit) he wont' be considered as such because of the sh@it div? aka the Klit Illusion......

wachugot???

Comment

On the heels of the drug suspension....what can he do?
      Last edited by extracurRICular; 05-13-2016, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post

wachugot???
        Force fury or Klit into the ring. Big shame, Pov-Wilder would've decided the no.2 in the division.

Comment

Go on with the Povetkin fight because it is a MUCH bigger mismatch than people expect.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
            Go on with the Povetkin fight because it is a MUCH bigger mismatch than people expect.
            I'd like to see him get that KO and name in his resume that's for sure...

Comment

Working...
            X