Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Quillin a hype job?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meh.. I don't hear so much about him anymore. I think eventually he'll be forgotten since he admitted he doesn't want to fight the best.

Comment

i dont think so.

everyone is always saying he is overrated, but who exactly rates him that highly to begin with? it seems universally recognized that he is a weak title holder and not on the level of the best MWs.

he doesnt deserve to be a titleholder, but he isnt over hyped. everyone knows the deal with this dude, he is a great talent who has been given the time he needs to grow. problem is they put a belt around his waist while doing that growing and thats not acceptable.

i have no problem with someone like wilder taking his time in the pro ranks to make up for his short amateur career, but thats because wilder hasnt been calling himself world champion while doing so. once you call yourself champion its your responsibility to fight the best, the building phase of your career is officially over. or at least it should be.

people are pissed about the way quillen has went about his business and most fans have a short dictionary so they cant help but to call him a hype job. but in reality he isnt, nobody rates this dude. he isnt much of a fighter and just about everyone knows it, great talent but highly flawed.
      Last edited by #1Assassin; 06-23-2014, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X