With Chavez leave imminent.... I see Arum sacrificing him to this guy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With Chavez leave imminent.... I see Arum sacrificing him to this guy

This guy

Chavez wants to test the market and Arum is a vengeful and spiteful individual. With one going out, he's going to build the next.

I think Ward is a possibility... but he has Chavez until next year, so that's like 2 fights right there.

He just signed Ramirez and they're really building him up. Would be huge in Mexico

I'm not sure he'll be able to leave TR, Chavez is contracted until October 2015.

Where does Ramirez fight, 168?

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
      I'm not sure he'll be able to leave TR, Chavez is contracted until October 2015.

Where does Ramirez fight, 168?
      Yea, not for a while at least. Bob knows he's running out of time with him.... and might as well use what he has to build what he just got

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
        Yea, not for a while at least. Bob knows he's running out of time with him.... and might as well use what he has to build what he just got
        I don't really understand Chavez, what's he going to do between now and next October? I don't think he'll make more money elsewhere either.

Comment

Ramirez is a possible star for the future. He's a huge 6'2 southpaw. I like his style a lot. He's said before that Chavez Jr was one of his dream fights.

I thought he was with Canelo Promotions.
          Last edited by Public_Enemy; 05-10-2014, 07:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
            I don't really understand Chavez, what's he going to do between now and next October? I don't think he'll make more money elsewhere either.
            Probably just sit back and make HBO money. Non extension purse was doo doo, but still bank

Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
            Ramirez is a possible star for the future. He's a huge 6'2 southpaw. I like his style a lot. He's said before that Cahavez Jr was one of his dream fights.

I thought he was with Canelo Promotions.
            I knew he was with Zanfer and was on TR shows.
            I think he's co-promoted by both now

Comment

I didnt like he last outing I mean it was good but he still seemed raw.

Comment

Was supposed to fight on his undercard... why not fight him now?

They can still fight on the Forum on the 19th, Golovkin on the 26th

Comment

sacrifice implies that he would be slaughtered but who the hell is this guy. its like saying you should sacrifice someone to gary russel jr. only tba's get sacrificed to him.

Comment

i was expecting a cornflake thread.

Comment

Working...
                    X