Collapse
No announcement yet.

I was attacked out at my GF's place

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great job man. There are so many of these "gangsters" nowadays that act tough and try to rob people but really they're just cowards. It's the "in" thing nowadays for the kids. The boys become gangsters and the girls become sluts.

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
      Thanks homie... I felt like I was attempting to reason with the Devil and failed.. Some people simply cannot be reasoned with.. the only way to meet them is with force.
      These drug addicts/beggars only understand when they're genuinely threatened with violence. Until that point they will try to take every advantage they can and any attempt to reason is seen as mere weakness and further opportunity.

It's kind of like a school bully who will continue to pick on a kid until one day the kid who exhausts all other avenues and evenutally flips, the bully gets thumped and backs off forever.

Comment

Damn Larryx got owned!

Comment

You did right to assume he was holdin bruh. That is one thing that you cant assume wrong on homie. The most unsuspectin fool can be holdin iron bruh. You played the situ the best way you could. It was obvious that he was weak, but he coulda been holdin and hit you if pushed into a corner, cause of his weak heart. Well played SYF. You in B-Ham????? Cause them boys is real foolish out there.

Comment

It's ****in crazy how easy you Americans can get hold of guns legally. I would be cautious as hell of every confrontation ending up with someone pulling one out. You could lay out some piece of ****, and he could just get up and fill you full of lead. **** that.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab jr View Post
              Damn Larryx got owned!
              !!!!!!

Comment

choking someone out isn't going to kill them.
                I saw a dude get choked out once bad and his girl was crying slapping him in the face crying that he was dead and asking him to wake up!
                dude that choked him out nonchalantly tells her, "he's not dead, bitch! he's just sleeping"
                the guy woke up like 3 or 4 minutes later asking where he was.

if the story is true, you did the right thing though.
                if someone says they have a gun it's never a wise thing to assume they don't.
                there are some fucked up crazy motherfuckers out there.

Comment

Cool story bro, but dude MIGHT come back. Watch out and keep an eye on your girl.

Comment

Originally posted by One more round View Post
                    It's ****in crazy how easy you Americans can get hold of guns legally. I would be cautious as hell of every confrontation ending up with someone pulling one out. You could lay out some piece of ****, and he could just get up and fill you full of lead. **** that.
                    it really is crazy and just about every confrontation now ends up with someone pulling out a gun.. even for some minimal **** like road rage.
                    america is gun crazy.. but we wonder why we are the leading first world country in gun crimes and murder. it's better to have one then to not though since these reckless bastards refuse to give them up.

Comment

Nice story bro, its a crazy world out there, its true.

"Can't a brother get a lil peace, there is war in the streets and the Middle East" Tupac

Comment

Working...
                      X