Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is everybody ripping mosley if he got chosen by pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is everybody ripping mosley if he got chosen by pac?

Shane may be old but come to think of it, this may be his farewell fight (it may be if pac beats him bad, and there is a good possibility that pac would) and this will be a good payday for shane.
    If you don't want pac vs shane then pac vs shane will never happen ever because shane will then get older and fans will be reluctant to watch him and pac go toe to toe. Are ya'll accepting this fact and willing to?
    We may blame pac, pac should have taken shane way back before shane fought mayweather, but late is better than never!
    Don't rip shane. He deserves this fight. He waited for this to happen, and we may never see both of them dance in the ring ever if they don't do it now. 38 years old is better than 40 years old.

if pac takes on shane, pac is to blame, **** that fight !

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      if pac takes on shane, pac is to blame, **** that fight !
      So when will pac take on shane? Never? Like i told you late is better than never. It's been my motto since my college days it's not too effective now i have a job though!
      Last edited by arum_aka_T; 12-19-2010, 11:49 PM.

Comment

Mosley has been systematically destroyed by Floyd.

Did you see how Mosley was against Mora?

That's what mentally being destroyed does to you.

Comment

I can't blame Shane for trying to get a payday, but that doesn't mean I have to like it or watch it. Too bad he didn't see this divorce coming, cause I sure did. As soon as I saw that sheisty, ice queen lookin b1tch on 24/7, I knew she was gonna take Shane to the cleaners. Unfortunately, Berto isn't making much of a cause for himself. He needs to get on some Ali **** and start showin up at wild card, or talking smack on HBO if he REALLY wants it, which I don't think he necessarily does right now.

Comment

Shane is 39 years old,
            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shane_Mosley

Still strong as his last two fights shows, he was able to finish the fight.
            He can give some troubles to Pacman;

However, if Mosley can't cope with the speed of Pacman then,
            he will end up losing the fight by UD!

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money View Post
              Mosley has been systematically destroyed by Floyd.

Did you see how Mosley was against Mora?

That's what mentally being destroyed does to you.
              yeah.

mosley has been old for awhile, but had a lot left after knocking out margo.

but floyd beat whatever was left in shane. mora is a defensive boxer, but prime mosley would have a won a decision against him.

it's pac's fault if this fight goes through, but can't blame shane. he's a good guy just trying to get another good pay check.

Comment

Originally posted by arum_aka_T View Post
                So when will pac take on shane? Never? Like i told you late is better than never. It's been my motto since my college days it's not too effective now i have a job though!
                Yeah he should fight SRL right now too.. better late than never?

Comment

Aint nothing wrong for Shane if gets a gift like this. After all his wife just cleared out his bank account so one last mega pay day is really a gift from the gods.

That said, this isn't the fight fans want to see. They want to see Mayweather or Marquez or Bradley (heck even Berto) just anyone who will be able to give Manny some real tests.

Comment

Why would people rip Shane for this?

What do you expect him to do, or say?

"Uh, no, I don't deserve this 8 figure payday and a chance at beating the top ranked p4p fighter in the sport. Give it to someone else who does."

"I'm nearly 40, I've been fighting poorly and have very little chance of winning, so no, I don't want to fight him".

I don't care to see this fight, but I'm not going to blame Shane for taking advantage of the opportunity.
                    Last edited by Thread Stealer; 12-20-2010, 12:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X