Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao takes on all comers, really?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm waiting, stick up for your hero.

Comment

Originally posted by FootWork777 View Post
      Can I get some legit answers to my questions please?
      Yes...who else is there? Huh? You want him to move up AGAIN? It's his life, his job, his decision. He's doing great and no amount of BS can change that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayas View Post
        Manny Pacquiao is SCARED to fight Humberto Soto.
        Pac has ducked Soto for more than 3 years.

Pac has also ducked Juan Diaz more than once.
        Pac has ducked Joan Guzman
        Pac has ducked Tim Bradley
        Pac has ducked Shane Mosley
        Pac has ducked Edwin Valero (when he was alive)
        Pac has ducked Michael Katsidis
        Pac has ducked a 3rd Marquez fight
        Pac has ducked Paul Williams
        Pac has ducked a Cotto rematch (cause Cotto wants OST for Pac)

besided duicking fighters, Pac is a STEROID user.

and on top of "juicing up", ducking/avoiding many other fighters, Pac has had FIXED FIGHTS.

Pac-DelaHOya was FIXED
        Pac-Clottey was FIXED
        and now Pac-Margarito will be FIXED.

Pac is afraid of a real challenge.
        You are the stupidest person on this forum.

Comment

Even his biggest stan knows better.

Comment

Originally posted by FootWork777 View Post
            I'm waiting, stick up for your hero.
            no matter how you twist pac was a former featherwight 2 years ago and has now taken on hatton,cotto,clottey and margarito, thats very impressive. Who else is he supposed to fight? Floyd dont want none. Bradley and alexander are realitively new and just got into the picture. So who is he supposed to fight. Sometimes you guys really need sit back and see what he guy is doing and stop discrediting. We are lucky to watch greatness unfold and all the hypcrites can do is discredit his resume which is easier than wiping your ass.

Comment

Berto, Khan, Marquez fight anybody on a 2 or 3 fight winning streak for crying out loud. He's being a buster fighting guys coming off massive ass whopins!

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
                You are the stupidest person on this forum.
                My thoughts exactly. I just put it a little lighter :P

Comment

Pac has fought good competition lately , dont understand the ordael with having demaned cotto to weigh 145lbs for their fight. The clottey fight was an awful event tbh

Comment

Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
                    no matter how you twist pac was a former featherwight 2 years ago and has now taken on hatton,cotto,clottey and margarito, thats very impressive. Who else is he supposed to fight? Floyd dont want none. Bradley and alexander are realitively new and just got into the picture. So who is he supposed to fight. Sometimes you guys really need sit back and see what he guy is doing and stop discrediting. We are lucky to watch greatness unfold and all the hypcrites can do is discredit his resume which is easier than wiping your ass.
                    Pac jumped up in weight cause he was running scared from the challenges in the 130lbs division.
                    Humberto Soto, Edwin Valero, Joan Guzman and Marquez were there at 130lbs with Pac, so Pac jumped to 135lbs to fight c-level paper champion David Diaz, rather than face the Soto, Valero, Guzman, Marquez.

Then DelaHoya helped Pac avoid those challenger by giving him a FIXED FIGHT at 147lbs against himself (Oscar).

Pac fought a shot, weight-drained Cotto, with EPO Steroids/Hormones in his(Pac)'s system.

Then Oscar arranged another FIXED FIGHT with Clottey, and now has another FIXED FIGHT with Margarito.

what a resume.

Comment

Why is it ok for Pacman to cherry pick a belt from FREAKING David Diaz, but Floyd gets criticized for beating Baldomir who was the lineal welterweight champion, who just defeated Zab Judah, oh yeah Floyd defeated Judah to. Why didn't Pacman fight Juan Diaz at that time?

Comment

Working...
                      X