I love light-skinned black chicks!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• [img]http://blackgaygossip.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/joy-bryant-nice-*******1.jpg[/img]

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
          And? I know Cuba has numerous races. So what

Milan looks blacks but is extremely light. I wouldn't use digitally enhanced photos as an example

I could easily show you pictures of light skinned Africans that live in Africa.

Eritrea

Mali

South Africa
          you got to be fuken stupid, oh wait you are. to not think they have some other mix in them...

Comment

• Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
            prove me wrong, is that an alien at the bottom?

the first one is obviously alittle light
            No, the first one is not light, she is the same complexion as the last.

I can't prove you wrong about what you believe. You are free to embrace your moronic aesthetic if you like, but spare us statements of it as fact.

and you don't know Brandy when you see her?

Naomi Campbell has been an internationally recognized beauty for years, your opinion on her is really of no consequence.
            Last edited by res; 05-09-2010, 03:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by res View Post

I can't prove you wrong about what you believe. You are free to embrace your moronic aesthetic if you like, but spare us statements of it as fact.

Naomi Campbell has been an internationally recognized beauty for years, your opinion on her is really of no consequence.
              brandi looks hideous and so does naomi campbell, just because shes a fuken model doesnt make the ***** fine, shes fuken ugly.

Comment

brandi looks hideous and so does naomi campbell, just because shes a fuken model doesnt make the ***** fine, shes fuken ugly.
                Originally posted by res View Post

Hey, how about you ****ers post some hot chicks to go along with your commentary. Thanks.

Comment

No, not "a model", one of the most renowned models of all time. So as I said before, your opinion is really of no consequence.

The only thing hideous here is your moronic aesthetic.
                  Last edited by res; 05-09-2010, 03:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by res View Post
                    No, not "a model", one of the most renowned models of all time. So as I said before, your opinion is really of no consequence.

The only thing hideous here is your moronic aesthetic.
                    my next door neighbor ****s on her... peace.

Comment

my next door neighbor ****s on her... peace.
                      Then where is your next door neighbor's modeling contract?

No, your next door neighbor is light skinned and appeals to your simplistic aesthetic...peace.

Comment

Working...
                      X