Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Its sickening the length Floyd is going to in his last couple fights..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Stone Roses View Post
    the same can be said about pacquiao.......
    It can't, but go ahead and make your points.

he fought de la hoya at 147 (a weight oscar hadn't made in 9 years) why not fight de la hoya at 154 like Mayweather????
    You're incorrect on a number of points.

* He came in at 142 for that fight.
    * Oscar was the one who demanded 147, trying not to make it look like a mismatch.
    * Oscar made WW against Gatti in 2001, so 7 years, not 9.
    * Pacquiao came up from having only one fight at 135. 147 seemed fair to all, especially since Oscar made 150 easy enough only 7 months before.

he fought Cotto at 145 for the welterweight title....thats straight out bull****...why not fight Cotto at a legitimate Welterweight limit????
    Because Cotto suggested 145. His doctors said he would be fine at the weight, in fact they said just try not to go below 144.

Now, Mayweather agrees to the ridiculous 10 million per pound over 147 and then pacquiao refuses to take drug tests....hmmmmm
    He hasn't refused any tests. Roach -- not Pacquiao -- has objected to taking blood less than 3 days before the fight. Perfectly reasonable. He is also willing to have Pacquiao's blood tested directly after the fight.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post

* Oscar was the one who demanded 147, trying not to make it look like a mismatch.
      * Pacquiao came up from having only one fight at 135. 147 seemed fair to all, especially since Oscar made 150 easy enough only 7 months before.

Because Cotto suggested 145. His doctors said he would be fine at the weight, in fact they said just try not to go below 144.

He hasn't refused any tests. Roach -- not Pacquiao -- has objected to taking blood less than 3 days before the fight. Perfectly reasonable. He is also willing to have Pacquiao's blood tested directly after the fight.

you are making way to much sense tfor these crack heads...

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
        exactly. they act like it will ONLY be Manny taking all these tests. It goes both ways, but they rather ignore that and spam and troll about how mayweather is scared to fight. it is their only defense at this point and its quite sad.

last time i checked, team mayweather is not a governing body that can sanction these kind of tests

it's not mandatory, they're just demanding it

u know why?

because they're scared

Comment

Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
          last time i checked, team mayweather is not a governing body that can sanction these kind of tests

u know why?

because they're scared
          You stole my sig pic I just made!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

u know why?

because they're scared
            thank you!.................................

Comment

I am proud an Honored to have you in my thread.

Comment

You stole my sig pic I just made!
                sorry dude, i just want to express my frustration with this fraud

you can sue me later

Comment

Remember, there are various levels of having blood taken. Manny would not be giving a huge amount of blood to save the life of a friend hurt in a car accident. He'd be giving less than a teaspoon.

"Tygart noted Olympic athletes are tested often and without notice. He said less than a teaspoon of blood is removed out of an average of 380 teaspoons in the normal human and that it regenerates within an hour of being withdrawn.

Blood tests, he said, can find things urine tests can’t, like the use of human growth hormone, synthetic hemoglobin or blood transfusions, all of which “certainly would aid in an endurance-type event.”

Comment

sorry dude, i just want to express my frustration with this fraud

you can sue me later
                    It's cool, no worries. Spam the Floyd 'Dracula' Mayweather pic everywhere!

Comment

Originally posted by goldenglove2 View Post
                      I am proud an Honored to have you in my thread.
                      Thanks, I appreciate the compliment.

Comment

Working...
                      X