No announcement yet.

FLOYD MAYWEATHER I Was Styling When I Fought Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    That's not true at all. Floyd fans did point out and criticize when the Manny/Cotto fight was at 145. So when Floyd fought Canelo at 152, posters went at Floyd because he criticized Manny for the CW and because of his hypocrisy. It was those fans that suddenly switched on CW's being ok.

At least report things accurately.
    ding ding ding

Comment

you know NSB is a cesspool when Hugh Grant of all people gets called a Floyd fanboy and is told to get Floyd's nuts out of his mouth.

How can other Manny fans take a complete idiot like GODFR33 seriously?

Comment

even the baldomir fight was more exciting. in fact i think baldomir is better than canelo and would probably beat him.

Comment

[QUOTE=GOD-FR33;16442631]
          Originally posted by hugh grant View Post

You're a Fnaboy. Get Floyd's nuts out of your mouth, man. Why are you impressed with this? Why don't you post highlights of the Corley fight? Castillo 1 fight? Cotto fight? Maidana 1 fight? Manny fight??????? GTFOH! Canelo was DRAINED! Do you know what being drained means??? Or are you trying to ignore that fact because it's Floyd? Look at how BIG Floyd is and how skinny Canelo is. Have you ever seen Canelo this skinny before, you noob? Floyd was on roids here as well. Or are you going to dispute that too. Idiot!

Insults are the first sign someone has a weak argument...which you do....keep the ****sexual innuendos to you and you *** homies...its unbecoming

Losers make excuses....I like winners because I am a winner...cry babies like you make excuses because you been hoping he would lose by now....too bad buddy didnt happen

find a post of me complaining about 2 pounds...actually one pound because Cotto weighed 1 pound more vs Clottey than he did vs Pac Man

as did Canelo with trout, before facing Floyd

no matter how gay the comments you make are, doesnt change the fact that 1 pound didnt make a difference...its was their game plan

I'll be a fan boy all day but I can support my position with facts

I've posted videos of all the fights you listed....on this site...lol

I know what being drained feels like.....call me a noob whatever you like....doesnt matter to me because I speak from experience...I boxed 2 years and wrestled in high school and going down 1 pound isnt going to hurt someone

wanna see fighter fight when they are drained...go watch Manny vs the skeleton of DLH or Jones vs Tarver one

Canelo came in believing his own hype, hoped floyd was old and had no legs/.....dumby really thought he was going to outbox the best pure boxer in the sport....your mistake and his buddy

you're just gonna have to live with mayweather being the best of the passing era
          Last edited by therealpugilist; 02-04-2016, 01:39 PM.

Comment

you know NSB is a cesspool when Hugh Grant of all people gets called a Floyd fanboy and is told to get Floyd's nuts out of his mouth.

How can other Manny fans take a complete idiot like GODFR33 seriously?
            would that one pound he gave away after fighting trout make him use a better gameplan vs floyd?

excuse...excuse....excuse....crybabies on Non-Stop B!tching!!!

Comment

That's not true at all. Floyd fans did point out and criticize when the Manny/Cotto fight was at 145. So when Floyd fought Canelo at 152, posters went at Floyd because he criticized Manny for the CW and because of his hypocrisy. It was those fans that suddenly switched on CW's being ok.

Floyd must not of thought that fighting at a catch weight was ok because he publicly commented on the fact that he doesn't fight at catch weights and then fought Canelo at a catch weight. I think someone Is completely full of s*it.

Just the other day a Floyd fan was criticizing Pacquiao for fighting Cotto at a catch weight and praising Floyd stating that Canelo was a great win and one of the best on his resume. You can't make this stuff up.

Comment

i can remember floyd fans saying manny was mr drain-o and things like that then when floyd fought canelo it was ok because canelo said he wanted to fight floyd at 150 like 2 years before they even fought. also manny was champ at 140 and cotto at 147 when they fought. floyd and canelo were both 154 champs and fought at 152. not that i agree with either one but floyd's was clearly worse and his i fight healthy fighters comment was cringe worthy.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
                  Floyd must not of thought that fighting at a catch weight was ok because he publicly commented on the fact that he doesn't fight at catch weights and then fought Canelo at a catch weight. I think someone Is completely full of s*it.

Just the other day a Floyd fan was criticizing Pacquiao for fighting Cotto at a catch weight and praising Floyd stating that Canelo was a great win and one of the best on his resume. You can't make this stuff up.
                  Dude, there was a huge time gap between those events. You are acting like they happened the same weekend.

Floyd is absolutely a hypocrite. He saw ODH and Manny do the CW thing and then he did it. That's what Floyd does-if he sees someone else doing something that works he copies it.

Ok, who was it? Without knowing I bet It was almost surely a Manny fan alt pretending to be a Floyd fan to start sh-t up. I doubt it was one of the real Floyd diehards.

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
                    Floyd didn't fight Canelo, he fought Drainelo. big difference

Same Drainelo who couldn't even stand straight in the press conference, they had to bring a chair because the guy was about to collapse. Same Nelo who's now traumathized with giving up weight advantages

I wonder if Floyd was pumped full of (USADA approved) roids for that fight, like he most likely was for the Pac match. He shouldn't be so proud of beating a green as a cucumber zombie in that case
                    Oh really , drainelo who weighed in at like 153 in his previous fight before that? lol. Drainelo that fights at 155 now.?

Comment

I was with Canelo all the way. Thought it was going to be the start of the new era. The "Future" will arrive but Floyd put on a masterclass that night.

Canelo is here now but Floyd showed he was still the man

Comment

Working...
                      X