Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think khan will leave on a stretcher?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's no way in hell Amir Khan wins this fight and it's not even because of his talent or anything. Amir Khan is more than capable of pulling a Mayweather and Lara on Canelo but it won't matter because THEY will say that "Canelo landed the stronger punches" smh. It's not about boxing anymore, it's about who THEY want you to believe won.

I am rooting for the underdog on this sht, i hope he embarrases Canelo come may 7, son.

Comment

Not sure about the stretcher, but yes he's getting KTFO

Comment

not a tasteful thread at all. you don't deserve to be banned, but you should get a warning and a talking to. hopefully you learn your lesson, and why it's not funny to talk about fighters being seriously hurt or killed.

there's nothing funny about fighters getting stretchered out. a kid from thailand was stretchered out of the ring a few days ago. chanachai CP freshmart is the boxing name he took when he turned pro. thai boxers often take on the name of a sponsor. he made it back to his corner at the end of 8 rounds, but lost consciousness steadily and looked totally lifeless by the time he was taken to a hospital.

from what i am reading, he is still in a coma, and suffered a "small" brain bleed. he will likely never be the same.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          we need kenny bayless to save him from himself
          imagine smoger in this fight doing a job like he did in the kirkland tapia fight.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            not a tasteful thread at all. you don't deserve to be banned, but you should get a warning and a talking to. hopefully you learn your lesson, and why it's not funny to talk about fighters being seriously hurt or killed.

there's nothing funny about fighters getting stretchered out. a kid from thailand was stretchered out of the ring a few days ago. chanachai CP freshmart is the boxing name he took when he turned pro. thai boxers often take on the name of a sponsor. he made it back to his corner at the end of 8 rounds, but lost consciousness steadily and looked totally lifeless by the time he was taken to a hospital.

from what i am reading, he is still in a coma, and suffered a "small" brain bleed. he will likely never be the same.
            i wasnt making this thread as a joke.. ive been shltting on this fight from the second it was made.. im pretty positive he gets brutally kod

Comment

I imagine he'll hit the canvas a few times and the ref will stop it.

I hate seeing guys get knocked out cold (think what happened to Kirkland) so I'm hoping nothing too damaging happens.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                i wasnt making this thread as a joke.. ive been shltting on this fight from the second it was made.. im pretty positive he gets brutally kod

reading your tone in your OP, particularly talking about hte "stripper quillin knocked out" makes it look like you are making a joke of it. it is not a flattering look, and shows very little respect or maturity. these guys can die in there, and they do. if you watch enough boxing eventually you're going to watch a guy get beaten to death.

you should delete the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

damn

Comment

I think he'll get KO'd cold but will be able to walk out after 4 or 5 minutes. It could be a body punch that takes him out and that is definitely something he should be able to recover from fairly quickly barring some broken ribs.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                      damn

exactly. this is not a joke. some of the guys in the thread should watch the link you posted. listen to the panic in the voices of the men in his corner. watch the kid's lights go out.

Comment

Working...
                      X