No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: Everyone Wants To See Me Fight Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Irony123 View Post
    NSB at its finest, is your IQ this limited that you resort to insulting others? don't answer, it was rhetorical
    Calm down! Just having a lil fun.

I also made fun of Ward early if you know how to read. GGG is one of my favorite boxers. I don't like his cheap@ss ppl or most of his fans. I've said MANY, MANY times I can't WAIT to see GGG and Canelo fight!!!! I'm gonna be there live even if I have to sale some kidneys!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      They have talent and PROVED it time and time. They pass the eye test. Lemuix is best known for getting KTFO x2. And Andy Lee/Saunders look like a bunch of drunks fighting and between rounds they were drinking beer...
      i didn't question their talent i question their legitimacy as number 1 and number 2 at middleweight. Let me guess you are rating Ward as number 1 and 2 at light heavyweight as well... Actually Floyd is probably the number one supermiddleweight if he was active today.

the difference between you and me is as good as i think GGG is i still don't rate him the best or 2nd best super middleweight. i think he will beat 99% of them but until he moves there beats top SMW he hasn't earned that spot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        Don't forget 168 Froch,

164 Ward
        Ward's not worth the jump. HBO wont pay so much for a fight that would reel in just a bit more than the average GGG fight, a PPV of this fight wouldn't break 300k and Golovkin won't move up 8lb's for that.

Ward needs to get to fighting, he wants big money now is the issue, but he knew he couldn't make 168 for much longer and needed the Golovkin fight as soon as possible(after 1 tune-up), HBO ain't buying a fight that doesn't have the people's attention, Ward is a nobody at the moment.
        Last edited by SplitSecond; 12-23-2015, 05:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          WBA/IBO/IBF middleweight champion Gennady "GGG" Golovkin (34-0, 31KOs) is counting on a recent WBC order to secure a 2016 unification with WBC champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (46-1-1, 32KOs), who captured the world title last month with a twelve round unanimous decision over Miguel Cotto of Puerto Rico.

[Click Here To Read More]
          If by everybody, he means the 125,000 fans who wasted their money paying for a mismatch against Lemieux, Golovkin is correct. The rest of the boxing world wanted to see him fight Andre Ward, but that will obviously not happen.

I don't care if he fights Alvarez or anyone else for that matter. He dodged the biggest challenge of his life, proving what I said all along about him being a nobody that is looking for a payday against an opponent who won't make him look foolish in the ring..

Comment

i didn't question their talent i question their legitimacy as number 1 and number 2 at middleweight. Let me guess you are rating Ward as number 1 and 2 at light heavyweight as well... Actually Floyd is probably the number one supermiddleweight if he was active today.

the difference between you and me is as good as i think GGG is i still don't rate him the best or 2nd best super middleweight. i think he will beat 99% of them but until he moves there beats top SMW he hasn't earned that spot.
            You got me there??? They're ranked that high because they bring in the $$$$. Cotto was legit because he beat Sergio. Yes, I know we now know he was gimped! But EVERYONE including me thought Cotto had no chance!!! At the time of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
              If by everybody, he means the 125,000 fans who wasted their money paying for a mismatch against Lemieux, Golovkin is correct. The rest of the boxing world wanted to see him fight Andre Ward, but that will obviously not happen.

I don't care if he fights Alvarez or anyone else for that matter. He dodged the biggest challenge of his life, proving what I said all along about him being a nobody that is looking for a payday against an opponent who won't make him look foolish in the ring..
              I usually ALWAYS buy PPV fights! It's not like UFC two PPV fights a month. And we only get 2-3 ones a year.

I didn't buy Berto/Mayweather and to this day never even wanted to waste my time youtubing it..

I was starting to believe the hype on Lemuix but when stopped by the sports book and saw the odds I and then decided to watch some of his actual fights... I never ordered it after that.

Comment

• Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                Ward's not worth the jump. HBO wont pay so much for a fight that would reel in just a bit more than the average GGG fight, a PPV of this fight wouldn't break 300k and Golovkin won't move up 8lb's for that.

Ward needs to get to fighting, he wants big money now is the issue, but he knew he couldn't make 168 for much longer and needed the Golovkin fight as soon as possible(after 1 tune-up), HBO ain't buying a fight that doesn't have the people's attention, Ward is a nobody at the moment.
                Your on crack if you don't think GGG/Ward would of done at least 500K buys! That's an easy sale and ESPN would be ALL over it showing highlights of both and the P4P list every chance they got. Just like Kov/Ward is going to do.

You fools underestimate fans, hollywood stars, etc... They go where the money is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
                  Really, the same Ward who said he could come to 160 for Floyd. But hey.

And it's not like Ward came out and said, I can't make 164. Why! Is it because he didn't want to reveal that? Ward hadn't said in the past he can't meet GGG in the middle. In fact, he is now claiming they agreed when GGG was fighting Lemieux. So which is it?

And what about when HBO, GGG offered Ward the 168 fight, and Ward said no. Then Ward was ducking GGG then huh.

Go ahead, try these rose colored glasses.

Why are you still lying kid ?

A number of posters have linked you to the Ward video where he admitted that he never chased Mayweather, where he admitted that fight is ridiculous, and where he admitted that he cant make 160.

Here..... I will show you again, so you can lie about it tomorrow

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                    Julian (Dallas/TX)

Could you drop down to 152 to face mayweather without weakening your self they way Canelo looked?

Gennady Golovkin (3:12 PM)

Yeah, why not? Yes.

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/chat...nnady-golovkin

but, but, but.....

You can't expect a bunch of hero-worshiping fanboys to hold a grown man to his word.

Comment

Have you ever s.h.i.t on Ward for rejecting Golovkin offer at 164 (considering he was willing to go down to 160 for Floyd) just curious.
                      Why would I do that? Bumlovkin was willing to fight Froch and Chavez jr @ 168. So why all of a sudden does he need a 164lb catchweight for Ward? That's what I call a ***** move.

Comment

Working...
                      X