Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOL at derek chisora gassing out after 3 rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wlad is a chump for wanting to fight him twice!.

And just as weak for wanting to pick on fury who is still too green,just cuz he wants the big Uk money.

Comment

Originally posted by dvb View Post
      wlad is a chump for wanting to fight him twice!.

And just as weak for wanting to pick on fury who is still too green,just cuz he wants the big Uk money.

Well he has just about beaten everybody else so who should he fight that he hasn't already beaten to a pulp or who isn't scheduled? I don't think their is anybody not that I can think of off the top of my head apart from a 40 odd yr old Cedric Boswell who I do rate but wouldn't give a cats in hells chance

Comment

sad times for our british boxing world right now

I like fury and chisora but they aren't ever going to be world class

chisora throws good punches but has no stamina- a suspect chin and no real fighting strategy- he cannot adjust in the ring

fury has great size, but doesn't have strength- he gasses too easily aswell- and leaves his chin exposed far too much- his jab is good and can improve

Comment

Are ye forgettng about david price??he's lookin great lately also mike perez is there i think he beats chisora and fury.....

Comment

Originally posted by tennis-legend View Post
            sad times for our british boxing world right now

I like fury and chisora but they aren't ever going to be world class

chisora throws good punches but has no stamina- a suspect chin and no real fighting strategy- he cannot adjust in the ring

fury has great size, but doesn't have strength- he gasses too easily aswell- and leaves his chin exposed far too much- his jab is good and can improve
            Its a bit hasty to be denouncing the quality of British HW's dont you think. Punching technique and stamina are things that can be worked on and are not developed overnight. I think both fightes are decent enough to fight at the top level but probably not against two outstanding HW (klits). But could easily hold there own against many of the top 10, personally i think they both need to target these fighters and not get too involved on the European level. I hate seeing fighters come through the domestic level then into the euro level only to get "fed" to serious top level world champion and never get another title shot.

Comment

Working...
            X