The klitschkos were smart to duck James Toney

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    Lucas Browne carried him the distance.

He likely could have stopped him if he really tried.
    I agree, Browne felt bad

Comment

In his prime he would and did.

check out these vids:

youtube. com/watch?v=xYHuCtjtlAY

youtube. com/watch?v=VCzFFzsnXMM

youtube. com/watch?v=Nqcd_qsuJDw

please embed

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
        You are joking right? at heavyweight and cruiserweight he was shutout by Lucas Browne, Denis Lebedev, Samuel Peter, and Charles Ellis. Plus Reggie Johnson and Roy Jones Jr, so what makes you think the Klitschko's wouldn't take him out in less than 6 rounds. He has not one notable win at heavyweight

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
          "Lights out" chased the klitschkos for years showing no fear but they never chose to face the defensive ATG and after viewing Tyson Fury make wladamir look like a bumbling oaf I can fully see why.

James toney knows how to slip and counter a jab and that alone would win him the fight 90% add to that he's impossible to KO and klitschko literally never even had a punchers chance.
          so toney being a juiced PED cheater does not matter to you. oh I forgot on the Russians use PED's

Comment

Make no mistake about it any version of James Toney would have found himself on the canvas numerous times If he fought a prime Vitali Klitschko, he's lucky he never got that fight it'd have been the first time he'd have got stopped.

Wladimir would likely just outbox him for 12 and just do enough.

Comment

You are constantly making stupid racist threads but you have out done yourself with this one. It may be your stupidest thread in quite a while. They never ducked Toney. At the time Toney was trying to get a fight with them he had become a circus act and a bum beater just like Briggs is now. Toney wasn't even ranked in the top 50 and the guys he beat to "earn" a shot at them weren't ranked in the top 100. They didn't fight Toney because for them to defend their titles against such an unranked, unworthy and undeserving challenger as Toney would have been disgraceful. Either of them would have beat the hell out of Toney just like taking candy from a baby. It wouldn't have been a fight. It would have been a slaughter. You need to study Toney's record before you make such a stupid thread. Toney got beat several times by guys they had already beaten or knocked out. Ducked Toney? Get real!!!!! I am well aware that Toney was once a great fighter. He was not a great fighter or even a very good fighter at the time he was trying to get a pay day with Wlad and Vitali.

Comment

Working...
              X