No announcement yet.

When will Lomachenko step up????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will Lomachenko step up????

I see another bum is coming up for him this Saturday!

Fail troll

Comment

Lomachenko is a bum.

Comment

Originally posted by NapoleonCake View Post
        Fail troll
        Hey, leave d*ck sucking guy alone

Comment

I think the Salido loss was a learning experience. The pros are completely different from the amateurs and he got a nice dose of reality. I don't have a problem with him bringing it down a notch as long as he doesn't continue this for 2-3 years straight.

Comment

I was really hoping it was gonno be somebody better hopefully he fights Solido, Rigo, Valdez or Walters his next fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Hey, leave d*ck sucking guy alone
              You kiss your mum with that mouth?

Comment

I was looking at the odds earlier. He's fuking -14000. Rod salka level. But nobody cares cause he's with arum and hbo

Comment

6th fight for Lomachenko vs a guy Lee Selby fought in his 20th fight.
                  When is Lee Selby going to fight Lomachenko's 3rd opponent? lol

You f@ggots cried about Lomachenko "cutting line" for a title fight and now you're crying because the guys he cut in front of are getting their title shot.

Eat **** lol

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                    I think the Salido loss was a learning experience. The pros are completely different from the amateurs and he got a nice dose of reality. I don't have a problem with him bringing it down a notch as long as he doesn't continue this for 2-3 years straight.
                    Originally posted by LomaUsykKlichko View Post
                    I was really hoping it was gonno be somebody better hopefully he fights Solido, Rigo, Valdez or Walters his next fight.
                    Thank you for actually responding to the thread I don't dislike the guy it's just funny that certain fighters are condemned for their opposition while others are considered pound for pound level.

Comment

Working...
                    X