Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Great and Tough is the eastern conference that Miami Heat is streaking on???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winning this many games in a row is impressive no matter what conference you're in.

It's not like they've only played East teams the whole time.

Comment

Originally posted by TredKiller View Post
      Lakers are going to get murked, celts will deff win more playoff games

all your points...Lakers win more playoff games than the green turds

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
        This is what I would call the Klitschko syndrome. Discredit the competition rather than giving full credit to the Fighter or in this case Team and it's talent, that's doing all the winning.

The fact that winning 20 games in a row doesn't happen very often, whether we have a season full of weak/injured teams, or a season where we have a multitude of great teams, speaks volumes.

Their most eye catching attribute as a Team and why they're winning this much, is that they have a Lead scorer but one who is providing a Steve Nash/Jason Kid/John Stockton-ish type environment on the court, by keeping the ball moving, utilizing his teams talents to the maximum. And all in a balanced way without lacking in his own scoring. The Lakers brought in (and wasted more money) Steve Nash to give them this type of environment because Kobe can't multitask. Either he overdoes it and passes too much, or he over-hogs.

i thought long-winded posts day was yesterday...you said short quips today

leave this heat-hating Lakers fan who's precious 33 game mark is getting threatened

i will hate when i want to hate

Comment

not even a lebron fan but i hope they beat the lakers streak.

im sick and tired of these fake arse records set in the 60s and 70s in an utterly inferior era athletically, competition wise, and basketball wise.

any records set in the 60s (especially the 60s) and 70s should be taken with a huge grain of salt.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
            not even a lebron fan but i hope they beat the lakers streak.

im sick and tired of these fake arse records set in the 60s and 70s in an utterly inferior era athletically, competition wise, and basketball wise.

any records set in the 60s (especially the 60s) and 70s should be taken with a huge grain of salt.

red K.......

Comment

thats not on them tho you know, and there never was a bynum or rose this season, and lol please take gasols name off there, were talking Current good players.

not a giant Euro who all of an sudden looks surprised when he gets passed the ball
              gasol is better than anyone on the celtics.

Comment

are Lakers even going to make playoffs this year? lol
                of course.

lakers always make the playoffs.

they're not a crap has been franchise like the celtics.

Comment

The NBA is really really weak this year aside of a few teams, so many teams have had major injuries this year. The Spurs could've done the same thing last year had Pop not sat out his players.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                    The NBA is really really weak this year aside of a few teams, so many teams have had major injuries this year. The Spurs could've done the same thing last year had Pop not sat out his players.
                    it'd be hard for the spurs being in the west.

since the 90's, west has always been tougher than the east.

west usually has 8-10 good teams, east 2-3 good teams.

being east also has advantage in travel and time zones.

east teams are closer to each other, shorter travel time.

also easier to travel east to west than west to east. you lose hours, sleep going east.

Comment

East: 37 Nba Championships
                      West: 26

Nuff said

Comment

Working...
                      X