No announcement yet.

My fellow *******s,

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My fellow *******s,

I cannot support this shane mosley fight. As a righteous ******* i shall not be participating in this particular ******* vs ***** battle.

I could have kept the don *******o handle & defended the fight, but im too battle weary.

Ye must go without me. I shall be a hateful nomad for the time being. I accept any consequences of my righteous action.

Asa manny lama pacquiao lakum.

Sincerely Hateful,

Don *******o/Willie Swindler/ Dontasemebrah/ Getsumbrah
    Last edited by Ragnar Lothbrok; 12-22-2010, 03:26 PM.

Originally posted by The_Hate_Giver View Post
    I cannot support this shane mosley fight. As a righteous ******* i shall not be participating in this particular ******* vs ***** battle.

I could have kept the don *******o handle & defended the fight, but im too battle weary.

Ye must go without me. I shall be a hateful nomad for the time being. I accept any consequences of my righteous action.

Sincerely Hateful,

ditto. would prefer berto or jmm. i hate arum.

Comment

That **** up there does not exist....

Sincerely Hateful,

No such thing as a righteous *******....

Comment

I will be a Pac fanatic for life...Just cuz of what he did on Dec 6, 2008. After that night no matter what I will be a Pac fan.

However, I can not support this fighter. It just sucks is a garbage. I'm very disappointed in team Pac.

I will still fight the good fight when it comes to Pac and being greater than Floyd and so on...But, when it comes to Pac-Mosley I'm going to speak from a boxing fan point of view.

As much as I like Pac, i'm a bigger boxing fan than a Pac fan.

Comment

Wow, never thought i'd see the day. You're probably in the 2% of *******s that aren't fully delusional. Now lets see if we can get the *****s on the same page.

Comment

hahaha what a shame...

Comment

Same here. I don't support this fight but that doesn't mean that am no longer a Pac fan. He brought us amazing and exciting fights.

Comment

I'm with you willie, hope something happened like an earthquake or a volcanic eruption or a tsunami or anything that would change this stupid of a fight.

Comment

I can't blame you Brah.

This fight sucks donkey balls.

After this, then what? JMM @ 147?

And if it ever happens that way, I'm off this bandwagon.

Comment

Sincerely Hateful,

No Problem bro.

Its really very hard to fend off these relelentless idiots.

For me :

Its a better fight compared to going on vacation or going to jail. With this fight Pac will continue to train and earn money instead having foursome every night till kingdom come.

Pac has set his standard beyond anybody's reach.

imagine if Berto beats Shane?????? It would be his best win in his entire career.

having a fight scheduled is better than no fight.
                    Last edited by miron_lang; 12-22-2010, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X