First card- LIVE on Internet PPV

August 8th - Paris Arkansas

Second Card- LIVE on Internet PPV

September TBD- Russellville Arkansas

PM Me if Interested for further Info!

Promoted by SLUGOUT !!!!!

what kind of money we lookin' at?

Comment

Not to **** on you but why the fu(k are you putting these things on PPV? PPV has hurt the sport and a lot of people are saying no to paying for even the very best professional fighters. Why in the hell would you think people are interested in shelling out their hard earned money, in this economy, to watch people that are basically **** stains in the world of boxing. I understand they are just living out their dreams of fighting in front of an audience in a ring but why would you think of trying to charge people for it?
      Last edited by Check; 07-06-2009, 05:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
        Not to **** on you but why the fu(k are you putting these things on PPV? PPV has hurt the sport and a lot of people are saying no to paying for even the very best professional sports. Why in the hell would you think people are interested in shelling out their hard earned money, in this economy, to watch people that are basically ****stains in the world of boxing. I understand they are just living out their dreams of fighting infront of an audience in a ring but why would you think of trying to charge people for it?
        Plus the guys fighting aren't who people want to see fight... I want to see Charlie get his ass kicked by anybody but lame burks

Comment

Looks like the bum even got cancelled.

Comment

Working...
          X