Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Aims To Make a Statement With Dejan Zlaticanin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

/in before PACnPBFsuck

Comment

This is a really good fight

Mikey is going beat the sh.it out of Zlaticanan

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
        I like Mikey but how can he make a statement vs someone that nobody has ever heard of?

Just call it what it is... a tuneup bout
        So if you don't know a fighter, it makes it a tune up fight?

Comment

Mikey didn't look too good in his last fight, showed a lot of rust, against a puncher it can be trouble so I hope he's better prepared because he's a legit talent.

Comment

I like Mikey but how can he make a statement vs someone that nobody has ever heard of?

A tune up against the number 2 guy in the division who holds the WBC belt?

I'm just gonna call this comment what it is...... a very daft comment.

Comment

Awesome fu*king card! Thanks again Mr. Haymon! Should be a great night for boxing!

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                This is very far from a tuneup. Jorge Linares and Zlaticanin are the two best 135 pounders in the world.

If Mikey can beat him it will make a statement.
                Somebody isn't up to date.

Good fight for Mikey still, though I think a match against Linares would be better.

Comment

If you like Garcia then you'd probably be aware of what division he is fighting in and who are the belt holders and contenders in that division. Just because his name is almost impossible to pronounce doesn't mean he is a nobody - Flanagan is actually avoiding him.

Now you're gonna ask me who is Flanagan?

Comment

Originally posted by MrMORENO View Post
                    Mikey Garcia is going 2 Counterpunch the **** out of ZLATICANIN!! ZLATICANIN is strong but Mikey has way 2 much skill for this guy!!😎👊👊
                    I think you're right but that's why we need to see the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                      Mikey didn't look too good in his last fight, showed a lot of rust, against a puncher it can be trouble so I hope he's better prepared because he's a legit talent.
                      I forget the name of that guy he thought but he had real quick feet - would make most boxers look bad - pity he couldn't punch harder

Comment

Working...
                      X