Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The LIE that Brook is a massive WW and weighs 160+ on fight day.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
    This. The second weigh in is hours before the fight. They keep rehydrating after that.

Stupid thread
    But only Brook keep dehyrating right?.......thought so

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
      He is a big WW.

That, however, does not mean he should be fighting at MW. Guys like Charlo and Canelo are much bigger and they aren't even at MW.
      That's definitely only a matter of time. Canelo hasn't made light middleweight in 3 years

Comment

brook is so big i fear for ggg's health. come on ggg make the flyod decision and worry about your health! don't fight this man!
        Last edited by daggum; 07-10-2016, 09:39 PM.

Comment

LacedUp like I said, you mentioned all those names said Kell was a huge welterweight, I'm still waiting for an answer. You can admit you were wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
            How many fighters fight at their walk around weight?

Hatton walked around at 180, he must have been a LHW fighter.

You've gone full ******.
            Walk around weight isn't the same thing as putting on 30 lbs because you spend every second out of the gym in the pub.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
              LacedUp like I said, you mentioned all those names said Kell was a huge welterweight, I'm still waiting for an answer. You can admit you were wrong.
              Yeah they all said it I wasn't wrong.

I'm just not going to go through all of their twitter feeds or interviews for your pleasure. If you don't believe they said it, fine.

But they did.

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
                Walk around weight isn't the same thing as putting on 30 lbs because you spend every second out of the gym in the pub.
                Don't make so much sense to these guys.

They don't understand the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  If you want to judge someone on their natural size, of course walking around weight means more than when both are the same weight. That's obvious.
                  Yes, but it doesn't translate to the ring, I could easily walk around 20/30 lbs heavier than I really am, and be comfortable. However, I'm not getting punched in the face by Golovkin am I? or more to the point, attempting to fight for 36 minutes

Comment

Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
                    I keep seeing Lil Gina's making this claim, then they use the IBF rule that a fighter can't rehydrate more than 10lbs as a reason Brook and Golovkin aren't that different in size.

These people know so little they don't realise that Brook is the IBF WW champ, which means he weighs no more than 157 on fight day.

Think a little before making up lies to excuse this hypocritical act by Lil G.

That is all.

edit: More proof Brook doesn't weigh 160+ on fight day.

So are you saying he isn't going to weigh 160 then? Man you're dumb..

Do you think you know his body better than him? He's moving up to 160 because he can! If Khan can come in at 165/70 for Canelo then I suspect Brook can make 160 quite easily. I suspect he walks around at 170 at least.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      He weighs in 156/157 on fight night only after he became a champion. He used to come in 165 ish on fight night.

He walks around at reportedly 180+.

He is DEFINITELY a big WW. He needs 12-16 weeks of excruciating dieting to get to 147. He comes in with 2-3% body weight.

Saying he's not a big WW is a ridiculous and stupid thing to say.

that's also an official weigh in for a sanctioning body, where you strip down. some of these "unnoficial weights" for the networks are with guys wearing boots, a wallet and phone, heavy clothes. that can easily add 5 lbs.

brook's a very big weltwerweight. i'm sure he's over 160 on fight night. the fight is still an awful mismatch.

Comment

Working...
                      X