Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez Erupts: Golovkin Won't Go Down One Ounce For This Diva

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
    The double standards with Glolovkin are funny. He will go down in weight to fight Floyd but definitely not Canelo, he and his trainer basically call Canelo a coward and say he must move up to face him, when he refused to move up to face Andre Ward in a fight people were calling a legit super fight. Ward kept mentioning him and he never responded. I mean, you can't have it both ways, and let's be honest, Canelo holds all the cards at the negotiating table, so really Golovkin if he wants the fight needs to try to agree & bend to his demands a bit if anything, not try to dictate.

Yeah we all agree he's very exciting to watch and gives people what they want : knockouts, but look who it's against! Basically prospects and contenders. And don't give me the "nobody will fight him" card because Lara, Ward and others have tried to fight him and like I stated before, Canelo is the draw here and honestly Golovkin needs the fight more than he does, because Canelo is a much bigger name and can make big money fighting any contenders around his weight. And it's not that I dislike Gennady, but it's a bit crazy for me to see him high up on the pound for pound list when you look at his resume. He needs to beat better opposition because we are all tired of seeing him against non-descript bodies.

If the fight happens? No doubt it's difficult for Canelo but I do think he could outbox him and win a competitive decision. The size difference really isn't that much because Saul is still growing and getting bigger/stronger. Should be a very, very entertaining fight if/when it happens.
    Move up? This fcuk is the lineal champ. Gtfo

Comment

• Originally posted by Daddy T View Post
      Anybody who says a manditory challenger needs to come in at a catchweight can **** right off. It's bull****. It's the 160 pound title ... he's the mandatory ... that's a 160 pound fight or the champ is a fraud.
      ^^^^ this right here.

Comment

• Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
        The double standards with Glolovkin are funny. He will go down in weight to fight Floyd but definitely not Canelo, he and his trainer basically call Canelo a coward and say he must move up to face him, when he refused to move up to face Andre Ward in a fight people were calling a legit super fight. Ward kept mentioning him and he never responded. I mean, you can't have it both ways, and let's be honest, Canelo holds all the cards at the negotiating table, so really Golovkin if he wants the fight needs to try to agree & bend to his demands a bit if anything, not try to dictate.

Yeah we all agree he's very exciting to watch and gives people what they want : knockouts, but look who it's against! Basically prospects and contenders. And don't give me the "nobody will fight him" card because Lara, Ward and others have tried to fight him and like I stated before, Canelo is the draw here and honestly Golovkin needs the fight more than he does, because Canelo is a much bigger name and can make big money fighting any contenders around his weight. And it's not that I dislike Gennady, but it's a bit crazy for me to see him high up on the pound for pound list when you look at his resume. He needs to beat better opposition because we are all tired of seeing him against non-descript bodies.

If the fight happens? No doubt it's difficult for Canelo but I do think he could outbox him and win a competitive decision. The size difference really isn't that much because Saul is still growing and getting bigger/stronger. Should be a very, very entertaining fight if/when it happens.
        Move up to fight Golovkin?? Canelo IS the MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMPION he is not moving anywhere, he is there already! He can fight at 155, 56, 57,58, 59 who cares as long as its within the division LIMIT!

Comment

• Originally posted by techdude69 View Post
          Some of you Mexicans have low expectations for your fighters. I know other Mexicans are ashamed of Alvared and his diva demands. It's laughable that beating a shot Cotto gives Ginger God status to you amigos. Cotto took gingers best shots and he still went 12. Cotto wouldn't last 4 rds with triple God. I know Alared gives you amigos the motivation to get up in the morning and have a purpose in life so of course you don't want him to be embarrassed by the best middleweight in the world.
          My friend today you have won the internet!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
            lol bro you're still running your mouth? Your god Cotto got his ass kicked and the next bum prodigy out of that c0ckroach infested country is garbage. Verdejo looked like dog shet in his last fight lol fck outta here you guys got nobody left
            bra' just stop swinging of divanelo's nuts. stop justifying his diva antics, his quack quack ducking, his inability to fight someone of his own size.

you along with his nut swingers are doing nothing but sponsor a cheater coward who will not fight someone of his own size, lol!!!! Amir Khan? A 140lb fighter who has fought once at 147? GTFO here with that bs son!

Go back to your hole cuckroach!

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
              I agree with that. Loeffler is very measured. Sanchez is a blowhard that's loving all this limelight

Yea, Laughler is a much better liar than Dirty Sanchez

Comment

• Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
                This is exactly what trainers should do, rep their fighter and drum up support. Notice how all trainers do this.

Don't hate him for doing his ****ing job. GGG is the nice guy, killer in the ring.

Sanchez puts the media spin, as he should.

He's gotten so much pressure put on Canelo through the media, and that's what he should do. It works.

So..... Sanchez is a ****-talking asshat, then..... just like you ? LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
                  A side my A$$..Were talking about the middleweight title...DUMBO...

What leverage does the Super Diva Cinnamon Bun, have to dictate 155.

If The Bun can't agree to the MW limit, he loses the belt, end of report!

He is red.

/thread

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                    Obvious for any ****** and or rock-head: a voluntary defence may take place at whatever weight the opponents agree upon; a mandatory defence takes place at the respective weight class, unless the opponents agree upon otherwise... The weight and the purse split are regulated by the WBC rules.

Canelo may go and keep his "lineal" title, which seems to be enough for his fans. The history books will establish the truth anyway.

Exactly !!

Plenty of titles have been won at catchweight.

Golovkin is a little b1tch who won't back up his big mouth.

Comment

• GGG is the biggest hypejob of this era in boxing!

GGG acted like he was the king of the world while still on his adrenaline rush high , after beating up on a green rookie prospect with only 18 fights who showed up under-developed & under-trained and to make matters worse Wade was on house arrest during his camp and showed up to the fight with an ankle monitor on. When GGG cooled off and had a few hours to act his normal self again , it's back to being the biggest pu$$y in boxing again! Lmao! 154-168 YEAH RIGHT!

GGG-"No I don't want to fight Gilberto Zurdo Ramirez"

GGG-"No I don't want to do what needs to be done to make the CANELO fight" "I'd rather fight Floyd then CANELO next ,I can make 154 easy"

Comment

Working...
                      X