Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hagler was Absolutely the WEAKEST of the Big 4.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    do you know how dedicated you have to be to fight in the same weight class for your whole career and make weight every time?
    There was a comedian, I can't remember the name or find the clip, but he was talking about Hopkins vs. Delahoya. And he said something like

"Hopkins was the middleweight champion for 15 years, so that means he's been fighting at 160 pounds for that long. Why would you fight him? The man hasn't gained a pound in 15 years!"

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
      IMO, Leonard was the weakest.

IMO, The Big 4 consists of Hearns, Hagler, Duran, Pryor.

Lmao.......

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
        IMO, Leonard was the weakest.

IMO, The Big 4 consists of Hearns, Hagler, Duran, Pryor.
        I beg to differ, the big (fabulous) 4 consists of John, Paul, George and Ringo

Comment

• Marvellous Marvin Hagler was a deserving champion.
          He was lost for all money on points against Hearns and his only chance was to put him away... and like a champion, he did.
          I'm a sugar Ray Leonard fan but only showboating kept him in the running against Hagler.

My favourite middleweight was the unheralded Carlos Monzon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panamaniac View Post
            I beg to differ, the big (fabulous) 4 consists of John, Paul, George and Ringo
            Is Hagler Ringo?

Comment

• Originally posted by rightsideup View Post
              Is Hagler Ringo?

Comment

• Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
                Duran, Hearns and Leonard all had to jump multiple weight classes to fight this coward. All put on great showings! Why Hagler is even mentioned amongst these multi-division warriors baffles the hell out of me.

Hagler's legacy is camping out at Middleweight waiting for small welters to pounce on.
                if we go by this Rocky Marciano is the weakest Heavyweight champion ever

Comment

Is Hagler Ringo?
                  If you will... I merely attempted to lighten-up the mood...

Comment

• Originally posted by Panamaniac View Post
                    If you will... I merely attempted to lighten-up the mood...
                    and you did I meant to as well...the Beatles went on to have very good careers after the breakup....history will not treat marvin as well as duran or leonard who are either Paul or john in regards to there respective impacts on music

Comment

and you did I meant to as well...the Beatles went on to have very good careers after the breakup....history will not treat marvin as well as duran or leonard who are either Paul or john in regards to there respective impacts on music
                      If I understand your perspective, you're sayin' that Marvin was not as "Marvelous" as he'd have us believe.

Comment

Working...
                      X