Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alvarez Vs Mayweather Jr - Cinco De Mayo - Done Deal??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alvarez Vs Mayweather Jr - Cinco De Mayo - Done Deal??

http:/ /ringsidereport . com/?p=25988

By Vinnie Franklin

Yo, check this out. I just got off the phone from a very reliable and LEGENDARY source and the word is that Floyd Mayweather, JR., 43-0, 26 KO’s, and Canelo Alvarez, 41-0-1, 30 KO’s, will be meeting at the MGM in Vegas on May 5th.

Mayweather was rumored to be locking horns with Robert Guerrero, but has elected to go where the money was. Cha-ching, bada-bing, let the cash register ring! YA HEARD!!!

So, get ready for the biggest match in boxing as Alvarez tries to put Floyd on blast for the first time. Remember where YA HEARD it first!

This guy sounds like he makes things up or reads things somewhere else and claims he has his own source. He also posted this today.

Yo, check this out. I was splashing on my Drakkar when I looked down at my cell phone and realized that I got a voicemail from my LEGENDARY friend, Sergio Martinez, 50-2-2, 28 KO’s. He is coming back on April 27th against Martin Murray, 25-0-1, 11 KO’s.

Martinez will be defending in Argentina and after he puts Murray on blast, he plans to rematch Julio Cesar Chavez, JR. Remember where YA HEARD it first!
    He gets a personal phonecall from Sergio Martinez announcing old ass news?
    Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 12-31-2012, 01:57 AM.

Comment

LOL... dammmn... close thread

Comment

"Reliable sources" claimed that Mayweather was fighting Guerrero last spring (or was it Canelo?) and they were wrong. Nothings done until it's done. The reason we knew about Mayweather-Ortiz is because Victor's ass told somebody he was fighting Floyd and he posted about it here.

Comment

Originally posted by RoastTeamCon View Post
          http:/ /ringsidereport . com/?p=25988

By Vinnie Franklin

Yo, check this out. I just got off the phone from a very reliable and LEGENDARY source and the word is that Floyd Mayweather, JR., 43-0, 26 KO’s, and Canelo Alvarez, 41-0-1, 30 KO’s, will be meeting at the MGM in Vegas on May 5th.

Mayweather was rumored to be locking horns with Robert Guerrero, but has elected to go where the money was. Cha-ching, bada-bing, let the cash register ring! YA HEARD!!!

So, get ready for the biggest match in boxing as Alvarez tries to put Floyd on blast for the first time. Remember where YA HEARD it first!
          It's possible. I speculated a few weeks ago when the question of a fight against Martinez in May and Alvarez in November were suggested I posted here that I thought he would fight Alvarez the sooner, because he had very noticeably been improving in huge leaps with each of his last few fights, so it would be the best choice for Mayweather to get him before he becomes too good..

Comment

If Mayweather fights Canelo, that is damn impressive. Whatever anyone thinks of Canelo, he is younger, bigger, and stronger than Mayweather and at Mayweather's age, it is a risky fight.

Comment

he's fighting the easier fight, which is guerrero.

Comment

may 5 is a sunday

Comment

Originally posted by happyman View Post
                  he's fighting the easier fight, which is guerrero.
                  Robert is harder than Canelo! Because of the swarming style, combined with hieght, durability, speed, and power, it would be like A bigger, better version of Hatton! Robert would land left hands easier than Cotto who was short and slow! I pick Floyd to lose that one, I know my boxing! Styles make fights! I also feel like Robert should have gotten a 3 rnd TKO over Berto! Canelo could Mares-Moreno Floyd, but he's not smart enough! Robert WILL Mares Moreno Floyd, and I pick him to win! Oh and some will say, "Floyd will land at will" yea but wont be able to phase him and stop him from swarming! WW Ghost NEVER stops letting his hands go, and Floyd dont throw enough! He will get outworked easily, and be in a fight for his life!
                  Last edited by MurkaMan; 12-31-2012, 05:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar_angels091 View Post
                    may 5 is a sunday
                    /thread................

Comment

Working...
                    X