Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To the people who say Floyd ducked Kostya Tszyu,when was he suppose to fight him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To the people who say Floyd ducked Kostya Tszyu,when was he suppose to fight him?

When he was injured??or after he lost to Hatton? floyds first fight at 140 was in may 2004..Kosta returned in nov 2004 for a Shamba Mitchell rematch then lost to Hatton...so how in the hell did Floyd duck him?

He didn't duck Tszyu, that's a huge myth.

Comment

Nobody likes to remember that Ricky Fatman Hatton was a WW title holder. It totally debunks their agenda when crying about how Floyd "forced" the fat ass Hatton "up" to WW.

At that time, it was the biggest fight to be made for Floyd and it's one of my all time favorites and one of the most accurate fights I have ever called.

The only fighter ANYONE has any logical reason of saying Floyd ducked, was Margarito and that was because Bob wouldn't pay Floyd the amount of money he wanted for the fight. It was no different than Bob not making the Hatton, Cotto or De La Hoya fights. Floyd realized that if he wanted to fight the best, he had to leave Bob. The rest is history. Kostya Tszyu? Not even the most ******ed pactart would say that. Then again, most of them ***g*ts don’t even know who Kostya is.

Comment

He never ducked Kostya Tszyu.

If you get in to an argument with these fools long enough, you will start hearing Floyd ducked Vivian Harris.

Comment

May never ducked Tszyu between Tszyu being injured and then the loss too Ricky the oppurtunity for that fight just was not there

Comment

Amazing how we hear this crap over and over again yet no 1 can back it up....cause it is false

Comment

Floyd had been vocal about fighting Tszyu since his post fight interview after he beat Corrales. When Floyd went up to 140, Tszyu was injured in 2004. Floyd was then vocal about fighting the Tszyu-Hatton winner, and Tszyu lost, oh well. Floyd tried to fight Hatton in Late 2005 at 140, but it was Hatton and his side who said they weren't ready for a fight of that level yet. That's also why Floyd's biggest critics look like morons when they say Floyd dragged Hatton up to 147, he tried to fight him at 140 after Hatton beat Tszyu.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                Nobody likes to remember that Ricky Fatman Hatton was a WW title holder. It totally debunks their agenda when crying about how Floyd "forced" the fat ass Hatton "up" to WW.

At that time, it was the biggest fight to be made for Floyd and it's one of my all time favorites and one of the most accurate fights I have ever called.

The only fighter ANYONE has any logical reason of saying Floyd ducked, was Margarito and that was because Bob wouldn't pay Floyd the amount of money he wanted for the fight. It was no different than Bob not making the Hatton, Cotto or De La Hoya fights. Floyd realized that if he wanted to fight the best, he had to leave Bob. The rest is history. Kostya Tszyu? Not even the most ******ed pactart would say that. Then again, most of them ***g*ts don’t even know who Kostya is.
                bingo...............

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  Floyd had been vocal about fighting Tszyu since his post fight interview after he beat Corrales. When Floyd went up to 140, Tszyu was injured in 2004. Floyd was then vocal about fighting the Tszyu-Hatton winner, and Tszyu lost, oh well. Floyd tried to fight Hatton in Late 2005 at 140, but it was Hatton and his side who said they weren't ready for a fight of that level yet. That's also why Floyd's biggest critics look like morons when they say Floyd dragged Hatton up to 147, he tried to fight him at 140 after Hatton beat Tszyu.
                  great post.............

Comment

Floyd goes through the funniest, most non-nonsensical, troll-filled duck accusations of any boxer i've ever watched since I started watching boxing in the late 90s.

Comment

Working...
                    X