Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

West Borrow Baptist Church cultist gets smashed protesting at dead soldier's funeral

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Borrow Baptist Church cultist gets smashed protesting at dead soldier's funeral

Videos included in the quote below. The guy that smashed him was detained by police but later released with no charges filed

http://guardianofvalor.com/soldier-p...aptist-church/
    Soldier Protects Old Glory From Being Disgraced By Westboro Baptist Church
    Posted on October 13, 2012 by Bulldog1

So at the funeral today for Fallen Soldier Sgt. Johnson a Westboro member decided it would be smart to stomp on the American flag. A Soldier did not take kindly to that and broke through the line, hitting one of the protesters that was disgracing Old Glory. As he was being arrested, two other Soldiers rescued the flag. The first video was filmed bu a friend of mine, the person you see jumping around with the flag is also a buddy. The second video was made by another person there to protect the funeral it is a little clearer. The person you see jumping around right before the Soldier runs in and clocks the member is a friend of mine. The Soldier was not charged and later released.

Saving Old Glory

Last edited by Drunken Cat; 10-17-2012, 08:10 AM.

The background:
    Westboro Baptist Church To Protest Fallen Soldiers Funeral In Raeford North Carolina Today
    Posted on October 13, 2012 by Bulldog1

SGT Donna Johnson Died October 1, 2012 Serving During Operation Enduring Freedom 29, of Raeford, N.C.; assigned to 514th Military Police Company, 60th Troop Command, Winterville, N.C.; died Oct.1, in Khost, Afghanistan, of injuries caused by a suicide bomber.

Her funeral is planned for this morning at 10am, according to the guys over at RangerUp, who will be helping to form a human wall to protect the family, Westboro Baptist Church has claimed to have more than 1000 people present for the protest. I for one, highly doubt they have that many people in their whole little clan. But either way the family should be protected. If you would like to help with the human wall, the funeral will be held at the Raeford Presbyterian Church, 128 Edinborough Ave in Raeford.

The 29-year-old soldier was killed October 1 with two other members of the Winterville-based 514th Military Police Company. They died when a Taliban suicide bomber rammed a motorcycle packed with explosives into a joint U.S.-Afghan patrol in Khost, Afghanistan.

Comment

Those Westborough people might be the lowest form of life on the planet. To call themselves Christians and talk and act the way they do, it's really a shame.

Too bad those videos were such low quality, you couldn't really see anything.

Comment

I hate these people so much it is physically exhausting.

Comment

these people are the lowest form of life...

Comment

Not only do I not have a problem with people physically jacking up these Westboro folks.....I enjoy hearing it.

Comment

Why are they protesting the funeral of a fallen soldier?

Comment

inbred scum.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  Those Westborough people might be the lowest form of life on the planet. To call themselves Christians and talk and act the way they do, it's really a shame.

Too bad those videos were such low quality, you couldn't really see anything.
                  Exactly. What a freaking shame

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Alpha View Post
                    Why are they protesting the funeral of a fallen soldier?
                    Because the death of American soldiers is punishment to the United States 'for embracing the gay agenda', or something.

Comment

Working...
                    X