No announcement yet.

Nick Diaz and the Decline of MMA.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
    What you talkin about? D. White is even down with the hiphop scene.

If Dana White did more things like that, my opinion of him my lighten up. Maybe just a little.

I wonder if Dana White ever did something like this to one of the fighters behind closed doors:

Maybe that's why Brandon Vera and Dan Hardy still have jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
      If Dana White did more things like that, my opinion of him my lighten up. Maybe just a little.

I wonder if Dana White ever did something like this to one of the fighters behind closed doors:

Maybe that's why Brandon Vera and Dan Hardy still have jobs.
      What are you talking about? He's pathetic in that vid, I just posted it as a joke.

Comment

for real... is Nick Diaz co-main eventing tonight?

Comment

MMA is not declining, most casuals hardly even know who Nick Diaz is, although they should he's the freakin man.

Both fights just got alot better anyway, Condit vs GSP, BJ vs Diaz I prefer anyway. Two sick ass fights.

Comment

I agree with most of that..... screw Dana White and his dictatorship. The sight of some fighters crawling up his backside is sickening........... and what about the fans.... so many crappy matchups.... Sine the fall of Pride... the game has lost a lot of it's former glory.

Comment

Originally posted by boxkickboxmma View Post
              Diaz is still an idiot and anybody defending his latest actions is what I would call "decline of mma". If Diaz was allowed to just skip events set up by the UFC, then who's stopping other fighters from doing so? They have to punish the idiots who do this just like any other company would to its employees.
              The Employee's Of A COMPANY ??????????????,...... THAT'S WHERE THE PROBLEM IS..... FIGHTERS ARE FREE AGENTS, when it comes down to it, Zuffa treats all fighters as pure commodities........ Employees my ass.

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
                This whole Diaz situation seems scripted as fuuaark.

UFC needs to tread carefully.
                I agree, I'm growing tired of the publicity train.

Comment

Don't worry guys the FTC will shut this **** down and Dana White will be the fall guy and go to jail...

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
                    MMA is not declining, most casuals hardly even know who Nick Diaz is, although they should he's the freakin man.

Both fights just got alot better anyway, Condit vs GSP, BJ vs Diaz I prefer anyway. Two sick ass fights.
                    No they do..... Nick Diaz was one of the best draws as a fighter on Showtime...He puled 600k viwers a fight and Showtime is a premium shannel...

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                      I agree, I'm growing tired of the publicity train.
                      Seriously. Im beginning to wonder what else was scripted by Dana. Its really getting lame.

Comment

Working...
                      X