No announcement yet.

Black People Could Never Be Racist Against Filipinos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who the phuck are we kidding?

the very reason why pacquiao is being suspected of cheating is because he's asian. it's disgusting.

Comment

What I've noticed is most whites rarely will even comment when they see racism towards black people.

Sorry, I've been on this earth for 33 years now and I still stand by what I just said.

Most whites only get upset when they see or think BLACKS are being racist. Then they're ready to fight, analyze and reprimand the "black instigator".

Look at the number of threads created whenever Bernard Hopkins opens his mouth and says something trivial like "I'll never let a white boxer beat me".

Look at the attention Mike Vick got in the media for the dog fighting.

Look at the Barry Bonds saga. Look at the negative attention and disrespect Barack Obama has received during his campaign.(he's a terrorist!!!), etc, etc....

But everyone will be quick to look the other way when others are being racist towards blacks. I can't count how many racist things I've read on this very board.

Monkey, food stamps, crackheads, etc...

But as usual no one has a problem with that but the people being attacked. When those same people attack back then it's a problem.

I just wish racist people were brave enough to say the things they say on the internet to a black person's face.

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
        who the phuck are we kidding?

the very reason why pacquiao is being suspected of cheating is because he's asian. it's disgusting.
        not that i agree with mayweather's assertion that pac is on peds; however, he's being suspected because of his unusual rise in weight classes combined with his dominance.

it's not everyday you see a 5'6 guy start his career at 106 lbs and then move up to 147 and knock quality welterweights out.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Hall View Post
          not that i agree with mayweather's assertion that pac is on peds; however, he's being suspected because of his unusual rise in weight classes combined with his dominance.

it's not everyday you see a 5'6 guy start his career at 106 lbs and then move up to 147 and knock quality welterweights out.
          thank you for saying quality man.

Comment

I used to get jumped and bullied all the time by black people(before I knew how to defend myself or had any friends) for no reason whatsoever. The only thing I could think of was that I was the only asian around

And sometimes when I would walk by, and they couldn't mess with me cuz there were a lot of people around, they would mess with me verbally like "look at this ****ing chink" Go back to china b1tch etc etc

I'm not even chinese lol

don't tell me black people can't be racist to filipinos

edit: black girls weren't any better.. they would clown me all the time and tell me I could never get a girl because asians had small penises and didn't know how to ****, they would say this stuff loud too while other girls were listening.
            Last edited by Paclan; 06-14-2011, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by King Ghidorah View Post
              Aww this ***** trippin......................

Comment

thing is,

people don't like mayweather because they don't like his style of boxing
                not because he's black.

people don't like pacquiao because he's asian.

big difference.

Comment

He said young punk. Not yellow chump.

Please cont.

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
                    I used to get jumped and bullied all the time by black people(before I knew how to defend myself or had any friends) for no reason whatsoever. The only thing I could think of was that I was the only asian around

And sometimes when I would walk by, and they couldn't mess with me cuz there were a lot of people around, they would mess with me verbally like "look at this ****ing chink" Go back to china b1tch etc etc

I'm not even chinese lol

don't tell me black people can't be racist to filipinos

edit: black girls weren't any better.. they would clown me all the time and tell me I could never get a girl because asians had small penises and didn't know how to ****, they would say this stuff loud too while other girls were listening.
                    That's intense...now, how did that make you feel? The NSB Abused Posters Group is here for you . Remember...we can all be friends

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Hall View Post

floyd was the same weight as pac when they were both 16 and went up as high as 154. and he goes undefeated

guess floyd's PED's are a lot stronger than pac's

Comment

Working...
                      X