Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao to be feature in CBS's"60MINUTES",ABC's Good Morning AMERICA" & Jimmy Kimmel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn this could really backfire. His PR team needs to be fired.

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
      bet he wont have one though. Pac is a proud guy and has worked really hard for the broken english he uses now and will stick it out with it for better or for worse.
      Originally posted by miron_lang View Post
      Yeah I think Manny "still" needs an interpreter.
      I read you guys PAC really needs an interpreter but he is too proud to get one, maybe the networks will get sneaky like what HBO did during the last 24/7, they had subtitle for his english ...

for me, I could feel what he says in tagalog and the true meaning of what he is saying...

Comment

Originally posted by BebeGandanghari View Post
        As what reported/posted from Los Angeles Times re-MP to be feature in CBS's "60minutes", ABC's "Good Morning America" and ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live" again on March 3 2010 according to Publicist Fred Sternburg.
        got any links for when the 60Min feature & GMA be?

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
          bet he wont have one though. Pac is a proud guy and has worked really hard for the broken english he uses now and will stick it out with it for better or for worse.

With all these sensitive issues. It could only get worse. Not all realize that Pac is actually not fluent in english.

Comment

Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
            I read you guys PAC really needs an interpreter but he is too proud to get one, maybe the networks will get sneaky like what HBO did during the last 24/7, they had subtitle for his english ...

for me, I could feel what he says in tagalog and the true meaning of what he is saying...
            His team should get an interpreter and let him interrupt if Pac is screwing up.

Comment

manny will announce he will take the OST floyd demanded!! just a thought!

Comment

Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
                got any links for when the 60Min feature & GMA be?
                The 60 Minutes crew will be filming material from now, through
                the Clottey fight and beyond, supposedly for a September airing.
                As for the GMA gig, dunno.

Comment

guy's...let pac be tru to himself.

he's not in need of interpreter or anyone. let him enjoy life and his stardom. no pressure...let floyd die in envy and continue yapping about pac.

Comment

Originally posted by miron_lang View Post
                    His team should get an interpreter and let him interrupt if Pac is screwing up.
                    this made me lol'd......

Comment

Originally posted by horge View Post
                      The 60 Minutes crew will be filming material from now, through
                      the Clottey fight and beyond, supposedly for a September airing.
                      As for the GMA gig, dunno.
                      thanks bro, so the 60 Minutes and maybe the GMA gigs are not publicity specifically for clottey fight...

Comment

Working...
                      X