Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who was the baddest crime lord/mobster/gangster in history?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
    Luciano & Lansky made the Mafia "bigger than US Steel"

despite being lived & bred on violence & death, both surprisingly died at natural causes rather than being gunned down just like most of their counterparts
    You gotta think what type of respect you most command when your able to run the same circles of so many killers and savages but still live to die of natural causes.

I went with Luciano by the way. He really changed the way gangsters did business.

Comment

Joseph Stalin.

Comment

Arkan raznatovic from Serbia.

Comment

What is up with that list man?? no lucas, noriega or fuentes?? you put too many italians in there. italians are pu55y compare to latino's crimelords.

From that list i guess Escobar is the winner. he declare war on his own goverment, assassination on president candidate, hundreds car bombs, bom on the plane kill 107 passenger, made U.S lending a hand, estimate 7000-8000 killed because of his war, mustache and curly hair, Pablo is the man!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
            Luciano & Lansky made the Mafia "bigger than US Steel"

despite being lived & bred on violence & death, both surprisingly died at natural causes rather than being gunned down just like most of their counterparts
            frank Costello should get an honorable mention, he never spent a day in jail and died old and rich. I think though, its probably Luciano, he controlled the entire American underworld at one time

Comment

Comment

Marlo Stanfield.

Comment

It really tarnishes Al Capone's rep that he had learning difficulties.

Makes it incredible that he even created such a reputation for himself.

Comment

Working...
                  X