• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teddy is the one who lacked heart..

remember he quit boxing in his teens

Iron Mike had plenty of heart, Teddy is a cowardly piece of shit

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      Tyson wasnt scared of nothing but disappointing Cus and letting him down.This guy told Atlas to pull the trigger with a gun pointed at his head and you are comparing tough guy boxingscene posters to TYSON.He was knocking out GROWN men some pro boxers at the age of 15 ,im pretty sure he wasnt afraid of amateur teenagers.You even said a loss would have helped at a time they were building up his confidence ?...what a foolish post above!
      Juggy, I've got the sarcasm dialled up to 10. Please understand I meant the reverse of what wrote. Have a good day.

Comment

Originally posted by classicbuzzbox View Post
        Juggy, I've got the sarcasm dialled up to 10. Please understand I meant the reverse of what wrote. Have a good day.

Comment

Originally posted by classicbuzzbox View Post
          Boxing fans are the toughest breed there is. I've never seen a boxingscene user say they were scared, or would back down in a fight. So many have said that they would bash any other man without hesitation for a whole range of reasons and that a bunch of fighters are weak and scared, like Tyson.

A boxingscene user would never need re-assurance from their trainer if in a tournament against trained boxers. To be honest, I think fighters who climb under the ropes need to have a good hard look at themselves. Its completely ridiculous that an 15(?) year old Tyson was crying from the stress of having to fight in front of people in a boxing tournament.

If Hectari was there he would have beaten the pu$$y out of Tyson. Obviously taking a beating like that would have only helped Tyson to go on and compile an undefeated record due to the weak bully mentality being destroyed right there.
          Haha that was good.

Comment

The argument is that Tyson lost to every great fighter he fought which means he didn't have heart? Maybe he just didn't have the ability by the time he faced them!

But he took his bumps and never took a dive. I mean the punches Lennox landed on him Tyson wernt beyond the call of duty

Comment

Working...
            X