No announcement yet.

Hearn: We've agreed terms with Chaves. Still talking to Provo & Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hearn: We've agreed terms with Chaves. Still talking to Provo & Bradley

Eddie Hearn just said they've agreed terms for Brook to fight Chaves, but are still in talks with Provodnikov and also Bob Arum about Tim Bradley. He does say that Bradley is not likely for October 24th, the scheduled date, but he'll still try. However, if they got the go ahead from Bradley - They could push it to November 21st at a bigger arena.

Either way it looks like Brook will face a respectable opponent, if Bradley, a good opponent.

Check it out: 14:30 onwards.

Last edited by LacedUp; 08-19-2015, 12:43 AM.

I'm okay with chaves, he's decent. Bradley would be good next year.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing Brook fight. Really looking forward to a Brook-Khan showdown next summer!

Comment

why is he even wasting time talking to them? its going to be chaves the guy who has lost his last 3 fights(real fights at least)

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          why is he even wasting time talking to them? its going to be chaves the guy who has lost his last 3 fights(real fights at least)
          That's how **** boxing has become. That I'm satisfied with a fight that's barely competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
            That's how **** boxing has become. That I'm satisfied with a fight that's barely competitive.
            Chaves has been competitive with every name fighter he's fought. It's not like he's trash.
            I expect Chaves to make things difficult for Brook.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              he could also fight Alexander.... But that would be the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Showtime. View Post
                Chaves has been competitive with every name fighter he's fought. It's not like he's trash.
                I expect Chaves to make things difficult for Brook.
                I do too, it's just not the step up I'd hope for.

Comment

the fuck...

I thought that they had a meeting with Arum about a Bradley vs Brook fight in October and then he comes with Chaves again...
                  smh

Comment

Brook fighting a Brandon Rios leftover? WTF?? This guy is trying to match his own record of fighting like 32 bums before he has another meaningful fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X