Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mariusz Wach arrested for drug possession

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everything about that guy is sketchy. I'll never forget how he was eating hard rights by Wlad like it was nothing. Instead of impressing me, I was pretty much done with him after that, because in no way was that natural (and that's before I heard about him doping). This turn of events isn't at all shocking because the guy is just trash.

Comment

Wach is Walter White

Comment

Comment

Perfect drug mule just hide all that **** in his chin.

Comment

Wach has something with drugs... cheated vs Vlad, now this. They should nick name him the Polish Pusher.

Comment

Did not see this coming.

Comment

Some people got a little too into Breaking Bad man, this is ridiculous.

Comment

Tyson Fury doesn't want none of that drug dealing gangster Pole.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
                    Everything about that guy is sketchy. I'll never forget how he was eating hard rights by Wlad like it was nothing. Instead of impressing me, I was pretty much done with him after that, because in no way was that natural (and that's before I heard about him doping). This turn of events isn't at all shocking because the guy is just trash.
                    PEDS won't make your chin any better

If that was the case almost everyone in the UFC would have chins of granite

Comment

Originally posted by 2fast2strong View Post
                      PEDS won't make your chin any better

If that was the case almost everyone in the UFC would have chins of granite
                      Dont they take knees and elbows to the head in ufc? Still slightly different perhaps.

Comment

Working...
                      X