No announcement yet.

Black Education- Thoughts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
    Seems as if you missed the point. Im not stating one race is smarter than another, Im stating white children learn better in a white environment. It does boil down to culture in the end Im just stating that over time its likely different cultures/races learned to absorb information in different ways. You evolve to suit your own needs which is why races have evolved different physically I see nothing wrong with assuming they've also evolved different mentally.

African immigrants are thriving intellectually in a white environment, not only in the US but all over Europe. Evolution has nothing to do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      You're right the point was missed. Now this I can agree with to an extent. In that being exposed to a certain environment, can shape the way in which you gather information, but I cant say that it's affecting folks on a evolutionary level. If you take a child of ethnicity other than white and put them in a "white" environment they will gather info the same if matched at the same point as a white child. Give um the same start point, you'll get identical results.
      I think if you take a child of a any ethnicity and raise them among an entirely different race they will usually take notice of their difference and work harder which again doesnt tell me about mental equality. Im only stating that people need to just admit genetic differences in race and learn to appreciate people for their differences instead of pretending that everyone is exactly the same
      Originally posted by Ta Khent View Post
      African immigrants are thriving intellectually in a white environment, not only in the US but all over Europe. Evolution has nothing to do with it.
      Is there a study on how much effort they put into schooling compared to a white child? Of course there isnt so a comparison is impossible. I would take a great work ethic over IQ points any day.
      Last edited by AKATheMack; 02-02-2011, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gerry_NineT1 View Post
        The more muscular/masculine/high testosterone/generally large men are, the less intelligent they seem to be. Black dudes are on average higher testosterone and have more physical power but less brain power. That's not to say there aren't ****LOADS of exceptions out there. Everyone will say I'm racist but you know what I say is true. Asians are obviously the smartest, and seem to be the least "high testosterone" on average.

Everyone knows this is true but wants to tiptoe around it. I'm just being real. And for the record, I am probably dumber than your average black guy (but I have muscles and a huge pecker )
        lol....

Comment

Working...
        X